My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

Aww schucks. Ya guys are gonna make me blush lol.
I couldn't resist. I pulled her out and the khola kinda swung and hit my glasses off and I said "awww big sexy with the glasses" (pineapple express) then I saw the wife hairspray and knew it was my duty to get it in there somehow. Lol

Jon- on my way man. I'm watching Urs closely as I am always waiting for leds to sway me. I'm just not convinced for the price point. But u and a few others make a very strong case.

Looking great man! I love how descriptive you are when describing your girls. I wish I had the ability to describe mine like that.

Thanks man. I'm actually being pretty bland I feel haha. These are like my children. I have a lot of time and work into and with them so maybe its weird but I feel bad if I don't try and present them as individuals lol. They're all special to me in some way. Even the mid shelters I wont keep will have get an entry into my notes and photoalbum.

My apologies to the forum and mods for offsite hosting my pictures! Didnt even think about it before I did it. Thanks for the poor soul who had to upload all those pictures to my gallery! I am grateful

Working on an update. My phone doesn't seem to like talks uploader lol.
Apparently a pic of mine made it to Reddit via a friend so I'm hoping traffic will kick up a bit here son

.end of the road

Hey guys. As per the rules of the forum I can no longer contribute my pictures to 420 magazine. The uploader here refuses to work with my phone and would take so much time to post pictures that its just not reasonable. So it is with a heavy heart I sign off and say thanks to everyone that contributed to the thread and for all the kind words. Great bunch of folk here undoubtedly. I will still lurk around popping in occasionally. Thanks again guys.

I know man. I'm kinda upset about it. But ya gotta respect forum rules albeit inconvenient. If I can findmy SD adapter ill transfer them to the PC but I'm not holding my breath

Some mighty buds you got there brother :adore: :adore: Much respect, they look so friggin' delicious man!

Sorry to hear it's not convenient for you to continue this journal. I was, as everybody else I'm sure, very excited to see some more of that straight dank! Your pictures had me rolling up a joint real fast LOL!

Haha. Thanks man I really appreciate that. Honestly.
I have an update ready to go if perhaps the kind soul that uploaded all my others to the gallery were willing to be my accountabilibuddy and upload them for me? Haha. I understand the rule completely, but why does it have to be such a massively inconvenient one? Lol

Re: .end of the road

Hey guys. As per the rules of the forum I can no longer contribute my pictures to 420 magazine. The uploader here refuses to work with my phone and would take so much time to post pictures that its just not reasonable. So it is with a heavy heart I sign off and say thanks to everyone that contributed to the thread and for all the kind words. Great bunch of folk here undoubtedly. I will still lurk around popping in occasionally. Thanks again guys.

That is to bad brother. I have enjoyed this grow. :)

I'm glad to hear it man. I'm looking for the micro SD adapter as we speak so there is hope yet. Worst case ill have to buy a new one. Its just a massive pain on the ass as I maintain this journal on 3-5 different sites depending on the day. This is the only one that doesn't allow offsite hosting for pictures. So while I LOVE this community im re enrolling in college and start a week from Monday. At whichpoint I don't see having the extra time to upload 200-300 pictures weekly.. twice. Copy and paste made it possible lol. Ill still be around and always happy to help in anyway. I just wont be able to actively contribute anything picture wise

Cut down the mendo dom a few minutes ago. By wet weight I'm assuming just over 3 oz off her. Not the biggest yielder but by far the prettiest one. Omw to buy an SD adapter as we speak. The frequency of pics will drop off considerably as it will take 2x as long to post now. I have to get pics from phone transfer to SD transfer to laptop (slow old piece of shit too) then upload here lol. So I should have pics of today come February. Haha.

OK. Well after many hours of transferring pictures from here there and everywhere and uploading it says I am not allowed to post attachments?!?! So with that I will continue to post pics as I was before, as is the only possible way to contribute in my situation, I apologize in advance for breaking forum rules. If u must ban me because I wanted to contribute so be it.

OK here we are on week.. 12? 13? Idk anymore lol. Feels like forever. Finally seeing some amber trichs and ripening buds but its looking like another week at least.

Mendo dominant pheno.
20130111_083859.jpg

20130111_083945.jpg

20130111_083927.jpg

20130111_083621.jpg

20130111_084004.jpg

20130111_084019.jpg

Heavy d pheno. #2
She's smaller than the first but I expect almost the same yield. She was the first to break at 6 weeks lol.
20130111_085843.jpg

20130111_085825.jpg

20130111_085756.jpg

20130111_085721.jpg

20130111_085702.jpg

20130111_085633.jpg

The chemdawg dom. The house seriously still stinks from moving her out for pics this morning and its almost "too much " when trimming her flowers. I only pulled a small mid bud to see how she was coming along. Amazingly BTW. And it was honestly kinda hard to handle how pungent she is. I've never hoped for a smell to fade before but this bitch might force me to relocate the wife's clothes for job security. She also seems to be taking the longest.
20130111_090408.jpg

20130111_090207.jpg

20130111_090426.jpg

20130111_090323.jpg

20130111_090257.jpg

20130111_090426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom