My miracle grow experiment

Racefan said:
Oh shit! I don't know if I should say this or not.

:rofl:But I have this strange picture in my mind. User sitting there licking his fingers then twirling his nipples. :rofl:

Not a pretty picture because the only image of user I have in my mind is in his profile. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Do you like Broadway show tunes?

RangerDanger said:
Do you like Broadway show tunes?
Not really. Never seen one except what they show in the movies or TV. I said I didn't know if I should say that! lol It wasn't a "pleasant" picture! (no offense user) His apparent aproval of sore nips sort of threw me. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm not gay in any way. Was married for 13 years to one woman and been with my current girlfriend for 10. I have 6 kids as well.
And yes I was stoned to the bone when I wrote it! lol I used to be a bartender as well as in the military. My sense of humor has been warped. :laughtwo:

Jeez...now I wonder what you guys actually think of me?!? I think I'm going to stick to answering grow questions from now on. Forget the humor!

DanknBeyond said:
Wow, this 'topic' really took a turn since the last time I was part of it :p
oh, btw, LOL @ Racefan, RD, DCloest, User. Underpal not so much . . . I kid I kid :p
Well at least I know I made one person smile.:laughtwo: It's all Users fault. He distracted me with his sore nipples. :rofl:
I think we need to stop high jacking this thread.:cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

it ain't easy to make me laugh first thing in the morning. especially when i haven't even had a cup of coffee yet. But this did the trick. :cheesygrinsmiley: my dog actually came into the room and gave me a weird look.:rofl:

I could not care less if your gay or not Racefan. I ain't prejudice and gay people smoke weed too.

Seems like I am always backing up RD. He's right about the urine and the cds User. CDs have a very uneven reflection and disperses the light in odd angles.
This type of reflection is poor in quality. You would be better off using the backside of aluminum foil. That would give a more even light reflection which is a lot healthier and no worries about hot spots.
As for the urine, if you like your area to smell like nasty old pee, have fun. As for me, the only piss that would ever hit my grow area would be a strain called catpiss.

Dropony, I can't wait for next year bro. I wish I could grow outdoors.

Let's get off this gay talk. I'm not and never will be. Exit only for me man! I got nothing against gay people. I'm just not one of them. I have a best friend who's gay. I even set him up on a date once. lol Didn't work out but hey, at least I tried to help. :cheesygrinsmiley: I will say..he can grow some kick ass weed. We always trade with each other so we can smoke different strains. IMO his stuff is always better than mine but then he says the same about my stuff. lol

User...these guys are right about using urine indoors. it will stink your grow room up. I've never done it myself but I had a friend try it. Phew! Not a nice smell.
I didn't really see that you were going with Cd's for reflection. These guys are 100% correct there too. Foil would be better. Even white paper would be better IMO. Flat white paint or mylar would be best. But Cd's will more than likely cause hot spots which can harm rather than help your babies. Why take chances after all your hard work? Unless your wanting to experiment that is.

No harm, no foul. I am also exmilitary, 5 years Air Force. Plus I was a military brat for 15 years. My humor is very warped and kinda dry.
I ain't gay either.

Grow well guys. Will try to pop in again next week.

Racefan said:
...........it will stink your grow room up.............. Foil would be better. Even white paper would be better IMO. Flat white paint or mylar would be best.........Unless your wanting to experiment that is.
if it starts stinking, trust me i will stop. its very diluted 1-10. my walls are all white as is the ceiling and floor and floro hood. i didn't quite fill my buckets full enough and the bottom leaves weren't gettin' light. so thats why i added the cd's. it really does seem to be working and the light seems more diffused than you would think. when the plants grow up more outa the buckets the cd's will be history. i spend alota time lookin' at my plants and if i see any problems i start reading and correcting. so far so good. and i am sorta experimenting. i figure thats what my first grow is for.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Indica_0211.jpg

there you go

Ya can't argue with those results ! ........ Sweet !

just another comment...

MG isnt the best food for plants agreed,but think of it like this....

okay, theres two body builders trying to put on more weight before competition, 1 of them we'll call adam well call the other brian they both train the same, only differences are how they choose to feed themselves.

adam wants to go as healthy as possible and eats an all around diet, complete with eggs, meats, etc, high protien foods (well consider this fox farms). while he is healthier than brian he can only put on so much weight naturally.

now as for brian he decides to go the other less healthy route and use steriods and synthetic chemicals like creatine (well consider htis MG). in the end he is not as healthy as adam but i can guarantee that he puts on a hell of a lot more weight than adam.

so the moral of the story is this; the goal was to put on more weight more quickly. who won.......lol

Yea because we all know MG and steroids r the same thing...good analogy

Molecules are molecules......weather organicly produced or man made. Nitrogen is nitrogen , phos is phos , etc. Not to start any arguements , but , I'ts my opinion that the difference in taste that some claim ,is in fact produced in ones mind by the power of suggestion and by the slick marketing techniques of the expensive organic fert companies. :hmmmm: .

CA to upload:thumb:Here we go used MG until flowering green crack my 3 plants are 5 foot tall 3 ft wide that's with bending them to the ground.know there in flowering IM using Flora bloom until the last 4 weeks than I use fluorlicious untilI flush.unbelievable result bud are long dank and the aroma is marvelous remember these pics are first week of flowering then I have a pic of some at third week crystal:thanks: crap can't get to upload

Not my first choice but does what its supposed to do.

MG is a good introductory nutrient line to use for new growers as long as a early understanding of cutting back on mix ratios at start is had. I use Plant Prod products that are a lot like MG for many years I keep it on hand as my ol' faithful nutrients. MG grows that I seen in person and in videos are always MASSIVE it is all in how your relationship and care goes withem. I agree with trial and error and discovering on your own what works best because we adjust as we learn and we fix errors it comes naturally after awhile. Good thread!

This pee in the bucket thing sounds interesting, and makes sense... but what about POOP in the bucket? Manure, worm castings, bat guano... fancy words for SHIT, plain and simple!

If anyone has the time and space to experiment, how about some plants with normal nutrients, some with pee added, and some with a good piss-n-shit combo added?

This pee in the bucket thing sounds interesting, and makes sense... but what about POOP in the bucket? Manure, worm castings, bat guano... fancy words for SHIT, plain and simple!

If anyone has the time and space to experiment, how about some plants with normal nutrients, some with pee added, and some with a good piss-n-shit combo added?

They are around , a lot of organic people like to do experiments like that just so they know for sure :)

Back
Top Bottom