My New Gal Lab Featuring - Phantom Cookie - AMAL Gold - Lumatek

ericdagreen1

Hey ya'all....I just started a 4-light/24-DWC MMJ Grow in Oakland, CA! Super early stage so the gals ain't too big yet. However, trying out this new AMAL Gold Organic Nutrient line and got some Lumateks shedding light for us. Using rockwool and hydroton lava rocks as the medium and the room is about 200 sq. feet total. This is my first post and will keep postin' to show progress.

Go GROW!

AMAL_Gold_plants_.jpg

Good luck on your grow, Eric.:cheer:

Phantom Cookies has such a delicious name that I can't help but subscribe to your thread!:yummy:

Alrighty 420 Land...girls loving the AMAL! So funny that this brand sounds so much like something else....wonder what that could be. But tell you what..the stuff is working wonders so far. Had to add some CalMag from Botanicaire to complete the nute supplement and also doused them with a product called Amplify. Amplify is a microbial beneficial mychorizzal product that you apply every two weeks. Temp is 77 and humidity is staying around 60%. Added a fan to the room and everything is looking groooooovy. Check out the pics and hey hey Cannabelle - thanks for the comment.

TL_4.jpg

IMG_098123.jpg

IMG_097725.jpg

IMG_098022.jpg

Eric,

I have not heard of Amal? Why are you using it and what is your background? Reason is I am very involved in growing strictly organic and have not found anything that works well and I am finding out that some of these organic companies are not organic. Have traces of high synthetic nitrogen and urea.

Hey ya'all....I just started a 4-light/24-DWC MMJ Grow in Oakland, CA! Super early stage so the gals ain't too big yet. However, trying out this new AMAL Gold Organic Nutrient line and got some Lumateks shedding light for us. Using rockwool and hydroton lava rocks as the medium and the room is about 200 sq. feet total. This is my first post and will keep postin' to show progress.

Go GROW!

AMAL_Gold_plants_.jpg
er

Eric,

can you tell me more about Amal? Why did you chose this product? I am an organic fanatic, only use organic methods.

Well ya'all back from a quick trip to VEGAS - had a blast. The girls still loving the AMAL Gold nutrients. Really impressed actually. To answer your question SD Organics, I had a friend up here in da Bay that uses the AMAL liquid and had great results so I am giving it a whirl. I don't know much about some of these other companies and urea and what not. You have to order the AMAL direct right now from their site but they may be in stores soon - so just ask your local shop. Week 4 pics below. Hope you all are growing good. New pics coming later this week.

Woo haw!!

TL3_11_8_14.jpg

TL2_11.jpg

TL1_11.jpg
TL1_11.jpg
TL1_11.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom