1st DWC/Hempy Harlequin Joe - Pot of Gold - NYSD - BB - ATF '13

Thanks Bill... I'm probably going to be starting another journal in the next few days... probably a catch all for end-of-summer/autumn grow. And yeah, I've learned and moved forward and have plans to continue doing both... it's an evolutionary process and this Wulf has goals already, for true ;) :Namaste:

I threw all the trim together to dry, with the tiniest popcorn buds. Well, we threw some in the pipe to test it and blended together it's very stony. Not a forced couch-lock, but a very spacey kinda stone with waves rolling through your body. The yield on the runts may be small, but they blend well together, for true. The buds are still drying in their paper bags.

And it pleases me that you are one of them:)
I no it is crazy fish. That a journal can generate so much interest. U truly have a lot of friends on 420 :)

Happy Munchday Rune:)

Nothing wrong with popping off sample buds.Enjoy the fruits of your labor:)

Why are their little black square x's in the middle of some of your pictures?

Not sure about the "black square x's" as they don't show up when I look at them. At a guess though, maybe your viewing size is smaller than the default 1024 I try to remember to resize the pictures to. If the site is resizing them, or if you choose the default or auto or something like that option when inserting pics, the forum's template will allow you to "click to enlarge". I try to remember to resize all images, but I know I've forgotten a few times to choose a size when posting, so maybe that's it?

Re: 1st DWC/Hempy Harlequin Joe, Pot of Gold, NYSD, BB, Girlscout Cookies, ATF '13

I use a 250 hps sometimes if the temperatures are to high for my 600hps as I don't have an air conditioner eather, in winter I will only use it for abit of veging as it does not heat the room enough, and I get better results with a couple of 600hps, but when you have high temps and a small space I think a 250hps is great just exhaust the warm air out, at times i just have a fan on as its not hot enough for exaust(need smaller exaust fan)and have the door to the tent open a bit. hope this helps:bigblush:

Back
Top Bottom