1st DWC/Hempy Harlequin Joe - Pot of Gold - NYSD - BB - ATF '13

Top of Weednesday to ya rune. Have a good day.

Yeah what Bee said:)

Thanks guys, day actually started bad with migraines and fibro, so it was nice to log in and see these messages :Namaste:

Evening rune. I hope your feeling better or at least being pampered by your lady. Here's to the good meds in the other room. :circle-of-love::yummy::cool:

True dat, lol... yeah, she's trying to keep me settled in and medicated... and I'm allowing her to do so about half as much as she'd like and about twice as much as I'd ever tolerate from anyone else, so it's a good medium, lol.

The day's still rough, but a mix of purple urkle and afgoo with a touch of harlequin jo make it easier to cope, but it's all good and the plants are growing and my girl is smiling about our blueberries coming ripe, lol... so yeah, it's all good :)

I love being pampered by the mrs rune enjoy it :)
Use grow fruits also? Blueberrys are nice. I had the nicest peach earlier well I ate 4 actually
Not your regular peach there called donut peaches look as if they've been squashed. Dam tasty

I also hope ur feeling better soon if not already :)

Thanks guys, day actually started bad with migraines and fibro, so it was nice to log in and see these messages :Namaste:
Needing that gumbo now neg. Hope ya get to feeling better.

Yeah, I love those little squished peaches. There are some albino white ones down south that make an excellent cobbler and wonderful jams and sauces. And yeah, I garden, fruits and veg. Right now, tomatos and berries on the fruit side, then a lot of the normal veg, salad greens, beans, peppers, squash and melons, carrots, herbs, etc. I like growing things, lol.

Thanks Cronic, I'm definitely keepin on, lol...

Saw the mobile dispensary guy today, the one I adopted his old Dynasty mom... he had a surprise for me, a few Bluehash seeds (Cali Hashplant x Blueberry)... so that was a definitely appreciated surprise. I dropped 2 to soak and we'll see how they do. I believe all the remaining 2L hempys are girls. I know I saw pistils on 2 more and believe on the 3rd, so 2 got moved into the 2gal hempys this morning as well. It's interesting to see the growth rate on the Auto Candy Kush, it's definitely outpacing the other seeds that came up a couple days before it did... and the sleeskunk twins looks like Chernobyl babies as their first leafpair's were fused together so the next set is actually trying to come out underneath the first... makes for some interesting mutant plant, for true, lol. :Namaste:

Thanks Cronic, I'm definitely keepin on, lol...

Saw the mobile dispensary guy today, the one I adopted his old Dynasty mom... he had a surprise for me, a few Bluehash seeds (Cali Hashplant x Blueberry)... so that was a definitely appreciated surprise. I dropped 2 to soak and we'll see how they do. I believe all the remaining 2L hempys are girls. I know I saw pistils on 2 more and believe on the 3rd, so 2 got moved into the 2gal hempys this morning as well. It's interesting to see the growth rate on the Auto Candy Kush, it's definitely outpacing the other seeds that came up a couple days before it did... and the sleeskunk twins looks like Chernobyl babies as their first leafpair's were fused together so the next set is actually trying to come out underneath the first... makes for some interesting mutant plant, for true, lol. :Namaste:

:thumb::popcorn:

Happy Frieday rune. Free gifts are good. Hope all is good over on your side.

Happy Frieday rune:)

Happy Frieday rune. Free gifts are good. Hope all is good over on your side.

Yeah, that they are and it was totally unexpected. I mean, in so far as I had my girl tuck the bag in my car after making sure the order portion was there, I didn't even see the seeds. We spend an hour just talking and he says something like "so did you see the freebies?" and I'm like, "no, I had her put it away, did you sneak something else in?" and he replied "yeah, 5 of the bluehash seeds from when I was running that strain you liked the kief from earlier this year, I don't do seeds and thought since you do, you'd like them."

So yeah, good freebies, damned good surprise too :)

It's going over here. Errands to run in a few hours, but aside from that, it's all good... I made edibles last night, so actually managed something like 4 - 4 1/2 hours sleep instead of less than 2, so that definitely helped.

Happy Frieday rune:)

And may it be doubly hash-erific for you too, Fishy man ;) :Namaste:

Totally with you there pimpster.... I was originally going to try to monster crop some of those runts in the EmGarden, but I have so many flipping seedlings and clones, I think this week they're coming all the way down so I have room for everything else... lol... I just rebuilt the carbon scrubber to try and keep the room recirculating on the scrubber side, we'll see how that goes.... all I smell now is the bud in the bowl next to me, nothing else, even with the tent 1/2 open, so we'll see :)

Thanks Cronic, hope your weekend is kushtastic as well ;) :Namaste:

Well, I just did the deed and ganked the runts in the EmGarden... they're all rough trimmed and hanging to dry... I'm not even going to worry about wet weight since they've been picked and plucked as fill-in meds. Should know in a few days what the dry weight is.

That said, the others in the tent are psyched about having the space to spread out a bit and this means I have room to repot that last 2L hempy up to a 2gal :)

Oh, and there's roots showing from the first dynasty cut in the bubble cloner beta 2, so if the others throw roots in a timely manner, I may have to move on to bubble cloner ver. 3 so I can drop up to 15 in... need collars though, it would work a lot better with collars instead of just netpots and either perlite or rapid rooters, lol. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom