1st DWC/Hempy Harlequin Joe - Pot of Gold - NYSD - BB - ATF '13

Good Friedday Rune

Ok, photo update time :)

I decided to gank the dwarfs in the emily's garden. We'd clipped more than half to get by on meds already and it was eating into my plant numbers and eating up floor space, soooo.... :rip: Emily's girls ;)
08022013-EmGarden.jpg

Rough trimmed and hung to dry in paper bags.

Now, on to the Veg/Clone/Seedling arena:

08022013-Veg-1.jpg
- You can see the mutant sleeskunk twins, back left in the middle row, red cup.

Here's the bubble cloner 2.0 beta:
08022013-Veg-2.jpg

and some Dynasty cutting roots:
08022013-Veg-3.jpg
- This tells me the bubble cloner will work just fine... so now I need to find some better containers to make a larger one, say 10 - 15 site... it's now on the list though :)

And under the desk, a.k.a. veg-zone:
08022013-Veg-4.jpg
- The Harlequin Jo mama is down there, as well as mystery machine seedlings, a few seeds down to sprout and some clones that are waiting for rooting (Dynasty and Harlequin Jo).

And to the redone flower tent:
08022013-Flower-1.jpg

08022013-Flower-2.jpg

08022013-Flower-3.jpg

08022013-Flower-4.jpg

08022013-Flower-5.jpg

After a little LST:
08022013-Flower-6.jpg

08022013-Flower-7.jpg

And the newly forming Mystery Machine budlet:
08022013-Flower-8.jpg

--- Oh, and mustn't forget Shiva, guardian of the weed ---
08022013-Shiva-1.jpg
--- My girl's one-eyed, former stray cat. She doesn't like cannabis smoke, but she loves the plants once they're showing gender, lol.

That's it for today's pics, hope y'all enjoyed :Namaste:

Happy Sativaday Rune:)

Yeah, that they are and it was totally unexpected. I mean, in so far as I had my girl tuck the bag in my car after making sure the order portion was there, I didn't even see the seeds. We spend an hour just talking and he says something like "so did you see the freebies?" and I'm like, "no, I had her put it away, did you sneak something else in?" and he replied "yeah, 5 of the bluehash seeds from when I was running that strain you liked the kief from earlier this year, I don't do seeds and thought since you do, you'd like them."

So yeah, good freebies, damned good surprise too :)

It's going over here. Errands to run in a few hours, but aside from that, it's all good... I made edibles last night, so actually managed something like 4 - 4 1/2 hours sleep instead of less than 2, so that definitely helped.

And may it be doubly hash-erific for you too, Fishy man ;) :Namaste:
Awesome. It must be pretty cool living in a legalized state. Someday...someday.

Thanks everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend.

Here's a question for everyone... I've chopped the plants that the grow originally started with except for one bagseed that I'm waiting for better signs of being finished... should I keep going with this journal for the other plants, or start another one ?

Well my opinion is start a new one. Im trying to get my subscriptions up to one mirrion. :rofl: ;) Either way make sure I come find it, I like learners, cause after all, when you quit learning you quit growin. :)

No worries guys.... I'll see what everyone chimes in with, but I'd definitely post the new link here and in my sig if I do start a new one :)

I've been leaning one way and the other about starting a new journal, but considering the only Harlequin Jo left is the mama and some fresh cuttings under a dome and I doubt the blueberry cutting or pot of gold cutting that hit the floor is going to live, even though the blueberry does have roots in the res. All the other strains now are new, except the bagseed I've dubbed Mystery Machine, I've got Auto Candy Kush, Dynasty and Mystery Machine (in flower), in seedling/veg I have Dynasty and Harlequin Jo cuts rooting (and HJ mama), Mystery Machine seedlings, Lemon Kush seedling, Sour Kush x Kiwi seedlings, AK47 x UK Cherry Cheese x Sour Kush seedlings, Sleeskunk twins, Bluehash (germing), so really, title doesn't match anymore at all, lol.

Start a new one that way newbies will pick up on the stuff they don't know without having to look threw so many pages of whats not relevant now this is just my opinion:)

Start a new one that way newbies will pick up on the stuff they don't know without having to look threw so many pages of whats not relevant now this is just my opinion:)

Wait.... Who just said What??

:rofl::rofl:

Love ya Fish. :circle-of-love:

LOL, yeah, I'll likely end up doing a new one since almost everything is new now, lol... I did repot the last 2L MM to the 2gal trash can hempy, so everyone except the "popsicle" is now in 2gal+ pots and my are they showing the sativa side in their stretch, lol. What I am pleased with, at least at the moment the oldest mystery machines (non-popsicle) seems to be stacking the buds much better this time, starting flower under HPS instead of CFL :)

rune starting a new journal is like starting a new grow. new things happen all the time and in your start page you will be putting in everything you have learned to do and the next grow you will do the same. Your journal is good because you are an energetic learner and you put it out there for everyone to see. Nice harvest and time to move on. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom