My Second Grow - 8 x Master Kush

So I left for work this morning after checking my girls, came home and found the lights still on! My timer has stopped working, I went straight to my local DIY shop and got a digital timer. What would you do, leave your lights on until 9.00 tomorrow morning or turn them off and change the schedule to 9.00 off and 21.00 on?? I am thinking of just leaving them on until there due to go off in the morning....

Do you think I've caused any damage?

Cheers

image24403.jpg

This is what I'm smoking until my crop is ready. It's from my friends plants. "Bubble Kush" very dense buds. Lovely earthy taste. He got an average of 2 oz per plant under a 600w HPS. He didn't top or LST on this grow and says he lost out on 7 oz because of that... He also done Blue cheese which was very nice and LSD which I wasn't to keen on but looks/smells amazing...

I threw out another plant!! I'm happier with 6 due to the small space and big pots I'm using.
Still only 2 plants are showing pistils, it's been 5 days so far but the leaves are changing colour and there stretching a lot when the light goes out. I'm sure in the next 2 days all 6 will be showing pistils.

pictures to follow...

Week 2 of flowering started badly, I noticed some balls on one plant at the beginning of the week, picked them off and put ithe plant back in for another day, the balls grew back over night and another 2 plants were showing male genetics. So I basically just destroyed them and now only have 3 left in the grow room. These are the only 3 that are showing pistils.

I'm so disappointed, 10 feminised seeds is what i ordered and I ended up with mostly male plants. My growing conditions were kept near perfect apart from that one day when my timer failed to switch to night mode.

I'm hoping to get atleast 2 oz per plant now that I have more space.

image25072.jpg
image25073.jpg
image25074.jpg

The 3 girls are shooting out white pistils now, bit of a slow start but I'm not worrying. There looking healthy, hoping I get 2oz per plant!!
image25294.jpg
image25295.jpg
image25296.jpg

Back
Top Bottom