My Second Grow - 8 x Master Kush

image26859.jpg
image26857.jpg

2 of the girls are really packing on the grams, the 'Buddahs Tree' feed has really worked well.
The other plant is a bit wired, the main collar and 2 main branches have hardly any buds just white hairs and leaves, but the other two branches have some nice dence buds. There are also single buds growing up the fan leaves !!

Hey thanks man. I'm using CFL's so not had any heat issues. The plants had grown too big for the room so they were touching the lights the other day. Tied them down now and here fine. Only ten days and ile be chopping 2 of the biggest ones down. The other one will need up to an extra ten days I think....

hello there!
looks like you did a great job man! sorry to hear about all of those males. i would try to contact the seed company but my guess is that day your timer went out caused enough stress for those girls to hermaphrodite. Weeks 1-4 of flower are those most important time to keep perfect conditions. All the more knowledge for the next round! turn out very well!

Thanks Tizyite, I've chopped down 2 plants, there's one left in there, there looking good for 2.5oz dry each (I hope). Not bad for CFLs I suppose.
Ile leave the other in there for another 3 days atleast, I didn't think she would produce any nice looking buds but in the past week there's plenty going on.
I picked a nug from a lower branch the other day and put it in the airing cupboard, smoked it this morning and it was great considering it was quick dried, nice hashy taste with a hint of sweetness. Nice head high and very relaxing, gave me the munchies :()

image27601.jpg
image27599.jpg
image27605.jpg
image27604.jpg
image27603.jpg
image27600.jpg
image27598.jpg

Back
Top Bottom