Andrew’s Indoor Grow Journal Northern Lights Feminised 2018

Day 33 ( Vegging )

Time to clean out the tent again , cleanliness is key , the cleaner your setup the less bugs you get .

Bleach and warm water to clean the base ...

Time for the girls to get a fresh layer of compost and a freak tropical shower :eek:

After the stormy shower , cleaning any dust on the leaves ;)

Back to the freshly cleaned tent and time to settle down and dry out a bit :surf:

Light back down ... time to get back to growing like crazy...

Day 45 Veg:

After installing my auto watering system and testing it for 7 days , I am confident that my babies will be kept feed with the precious h2o while I'm away for 7 days. They are looking healthy see for yourself...

So as I mentioned in my other topic Holiday Blues , I am back from Holiday in France which was so relaxing. The weather was perfect I did a spot of fishing and caught some Eels , Perch and Catfish. My Girls seem to have almost doubled in size they are looking good , but will leave that up to you guys to decide ...

I have given them, given a good water and feed of nitrogen rich food , cleaned out all the dead leaves from the bottom and given the very lower stems a little trim.

They have been growing from seed since 15/04/2018 so exactly 2 months in the veg stage , thinking about leaving them another 2 weeks in the Veg stage before changing the light cycle for them to start the flowering stage, any suggestions will be appreciated...

Day 32 Of flowering and noticed my girls were becoming top heavy and the branches were top heavy , so needed to add additional support , not only that I decided to give them additional compost to enrich their lives and hopefully strengthen their growth .

So out with the older Orchard compost and in with new compost and added a thin layer of the wood chip to keep in the moisture.

A little top heavy

Dug out the Orchard compost ( wood chip )

Adding in the additional supports

Topped up with fresh compost

topped with the orchard compost to keep the soil moist

Back to the confines of their grow tent

I can't wait to start the hydro grow so there is no need for the bullshit of adding additional compost and the such and having to setup the watering schedule . At least with hydro you have more control.

Back
Top Bottom