My Second Grow - 8 x Master Kush

image22976.jpg
image22977.jpg

Draining off outside in the sunshine whilst I clean the grow room...

image22978.jpg

Had a bit of a scare today, looks like one of the fan leaves has been nibbled by something, could not find the culprit, was expecting to find spider mites but no luck, could this just be a nutrient overload??? I've not even fed then half the recommended amount....?

Definitely not spider mites. they eat the color off of the leaf not the leaf itself. Just take it easy on the nutes for a couple of weeks then start uping the dose. Tell tale signs of over nute in veg is burnt leaf tips, or "clawing" which is when the leaf starts to claw under and it is a sign of too much nitrogen. also 20 degrees shouldn't be too cold at night. If you think growth has slowed back off the nutes a little and maybe find a way to check your ph. I know the ph perfect line exists but I dont know much about it.....

Thanks mate, it's been a few years since my last grow so I'm learning it all over again, I fed yesterday and checked them this morning and they looked healthier and bigger. I did put less nutrients in this time.
Today I'm going to buy the other light, I might go for the 200w duel spectrum CFL and a carbon filter

can anyone tell me when I should start to lst? I want to make as much out of the space as I can so im thinking of lst and topping!! when/best ways. thanks

I topped 5 out of the seven and gave them a nice feed afterwards, they don't seem stressed at all. I will wait another week or so and top them again...I am thinking of waiting another 2 weeks until I flip to 12/12.

image24287.jpg

So I decided to switch the lights to 12/12 A few days ago and today I added my 125w red spectrum CFL. So I'm running 1 x 125 w blue and 1 x 125w Red. 2 plants have shown white hairs.
The spider mites are still showing themselves but it's getting under control.
All but 1 plant are looking healthy. Not sure if it was the spider mites or the stress of topping/LST but it's a bit limp and curled up. Temperatures are spot on and so is the PH and I definately haven't over fed them.

Still haven't managed to buy a carbon filter, there's a light smell of skunk in the room but nothing major, I'm more concerned about air flow so I have to leave the door open a few hours a day :(

I haven't started changing the feed yet and probably won't for another week or so, I thought I would give them a chance to adjust to the light before I did.

Back
Top Bottom