My Second Grow - 8 x Master Kush

Masterkushman

Hi everyone,

I got fed up with buying crap weed so I thought I would do a personal grow.
Made myself a 1m/1m/1.2m box with insulation in my brick built shed.
I went straight onto the 'sensi seed' website and brought 10 feminised Master kush seeds.

I wasn't going to plant anymore than 5 seeds so I went to my local grow shop and got myself a 125w cfl blue spectrum grow light and a bag of coco+.

But I ended up germinating all ten seeds in case some didn't grow properly. I put then between moist paper towels and left in my airing cupboardmand they all popped within 48 hours.

After 1 1/2 weeks in a propergator I moved them into the next size pots.

I don't have space for ten adult plants so I reluctantly through away 2 of my babies after spending an hour deciding which ones will go.

Week 2 and they are showing signs of being healthy cannabis plants, deep green leaves but slow growth

Start of week 3 and need to re-pot, I got some big round pots which meant I Needed more coco/soil.... I ordered some top soil for my garden lawn and they ended up giving me 3 bags of Sterilized loam for free, (good timing)

I mixed my new loam soil with some coco+ Which I had left over and then transferred the plants into there new pots. After 24 hours they were showing signs of faster growth (maybe something to do with the food in soil)

I still don't have enough room so one more plant eventually need to leave. There is one out of the 8 which is a little deformed but looks healthy apart from wired shaped leaves.

After looking around at some other grows on here I think my girls are growing pretty slow so next week I will add another 125w cfl with reflector and hopefully they will be ready a week or so later to switch the light cycle.

I will ad the rhino filter Asaph
I will switch to 12/12 early due to space.
eventually I will have 2 x red spectrum 125cfl's during flowering. I will replace one blue bulb with a red on the first week and then on week 3 the other will be changed.

I am hoping to produce at least 10oz from my stealth grow..
I will keep you all posted week by week with pictures and updates.

Peace out herb brothers

image22690.jpg
image22690.jpg
image22688.jpg

So I fed them less than half the required amount of Canna Terra, they have responded very well, the yellowing of one plant is still there but I'm hoping it will turn green in the next couple of days
This picture is of the deformed girl which has now been removed from my garden. So I now have seven...

Looks good dude, keep posting. Im on my first grow mys3lf if youd like to bounce ideas back and forth. If you dont mind so I can understand your entire set up, jot down what soil etc..humidity, day\night temps. Just curious!

ill be watching

Hi bro, thanks for passing through, this is my third week in the veg stage, I'm beginning to think that my plants are being effected by the cold at night time. During the day I am producing a steady 25 degrees but during the night it's going down to 20, I have just been on eBay and brought a lizard mat which I'm hoping will cure my problem it's only 12w.

I am using coco+ mixed together with Sterilized loam soil with a nutrient I purchased from my local hydro shop. The nutrients I've chosen is made especially for growers in my area (West Sussex) as it automatically balances the PH level...

In a week or so I will be low stress trainng 3 of my plants to make the most out of the space, I will top another and leave the last 3 to grow naturally.

Back
Top Bottom