My Second Grow

Just remember bru if you attach it to the wall you need to figure out how to water the plant without taking it out the box again. If you have a water pump you can place it on a timer. Run it to see how much it would give in about a minute and then adjust accordingly to fill the pot size. I am personally going to attach a big screen to my pot in my next big grow so I can be able to take it out the tent and work on it that way. Much easier to weave the leaves when you can reach the back properly

Thanks man it took me a second but here it is. I'm still able to remove screen if needed

IMG_052140.JPG
IMG_052237.JPG
IMG_052322.JPG

Also I got these leds last night it's the strips. They're 12v lights I don't have remote for them but gonna find a way to hook them up also.
I'm gonna take them off the glass surface and run them on all sides of my walls for lower growth

IMG_052535.JPG

Did you place the screen on screws on the side? Quite cool bru so I can see you will be able to remove it a bit easier, great job on that man! The LED strips will definitely help with lower growth

Sure did bro. It just took me four screws and wire cutters.

Thanks bro I'm liking the she's looking hopefully this will give good yield. As soon as I can figure out the led they will be up and running.

Thanks for all the help and info bro.

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We all here to help each other and learn new things man, I would say keep the LED strips right above the screen and try and get it around the box on all 4 sides. Doesn't need lighting from below since you will scrog it, side lighting would be more effective imo

Yeah bro it's been nice talking to people that's trying to help. I would actually be lost without this site.

That's exactly what I had in mind was wrapping my 4 corners with the LED and keep my cfls right on top of plant. I can get more LEDs to help out.

Looking very good buddy

Thanks man.

I've decided not to do scrog didn't have enough space to work around the plant but I did get one set of my LED's in the other night for just some extra light nothing special. I'll post pic of it

Yes that will give it quite good side lighting and just to have a little bit more. It looks great bru your plant is really top class.

Thanks bro I'm just trying to grow the best that I can with what I have. I also got more LED strips ordered as soon they get here I will add more.

I'm just ready for her to go in to full flower she's not far. Ready to see how much yield I can receive off cfls

I would say between 50-70 grams dried, you got alot of bud sites so it is all possible bru. Do you know what spectrums the strips put out??

That would be nice if I received that amount of yield. Anything possible like you said. I've been constantly pulling fan leaves down where side branches can receive maximum light.

No I don't know what spectrum the LED puts out just. Yet these was some of my buddy had got his fish tank. He thought they was broke. I also ordered some of the exact kind as soon they come in I'll know exact info on the LED. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Question everyone? Today I got 1000 watt hps for flowering first time using this monster what would be the height I need to keep from plant and I'm planning on only running 50% to 75% on light is this a good change from my cfls or should I stay with my cfls.

I feel uncomfortable with this huge light. Everything new. I felt so comfortable with my cfls I'm just at a crossroad right this second don't know which way to go. Any advice will be most helpful

Hey Bigred,
I hope you have really good ventilation because things are going to get very hot, but a 1000w hps will give you 4 times the yield if the plant can handle the heat, if you have a cool tube I would run the light at about 24 inches above the plant until she gets used to it, once your girl is in later stages of flower you can drop it down to like 12 inches, provided you have adequate cooling. I got rid of my HPS as the temps were impossible to manage as I live in 34 degreed c heat in late spring/summer. you will need a 1m x 1m x 2m (minimum) grow space for 1000w thats for sure. unless its winter where you live keep in mind a 1000w has enough coverage for 8+ plants.

Back
Top Bottom