My Second Grow

It's going to be 6ft tall and 4ft wide or I might go 4ft tall and 6ft wide not sure which one would be better.

Definitely the first option because you'll need that height. :thumb:

Just added some side reflectors to the baking pan haha.
Let see if it helps. Homemade Grow light 226 real watts cfls

IMG_051446.JPG
IMG_051647.JPG

One question, sorry if I missed the answer but what is your light schedule on?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Right now I'm running 18 on 6 off. Gonna switch to 12 on 12 off once in full flowering. But first time Growing auto. So I don't know if I need to switch time or what. Something I need to look into

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Right now I'm running 18 on 6 off. Gonna switch to 12 on 12 off once in full flowering. But first time Growing auto. So I don't know if I need to switch time or what. Something I need to look into

Auto will start flowering automatically buddy doesn't matter if you switch. Keep it on 18/6 for now, more light is always good

I agree with Pat999,
Keep it on 18/6 if its an auto, I mustve read that about 200 times from different auto growers and they swear its the only way the plant will be ready to harvest sooner rather than later.
:thumb:

Auto will start flowering automatically buddy doesn't matter if you switch. Keep it on 18/6 for now, more light is always good

Thanks bro. I was gonna keep running 18/6 for now and was gonna dropped it down to 16/8 once in full flowering. If that's was ok if not I will run 18/6 until harvest.

Thanks man I'll just keep it 18/6 until harvest.

Today makes her 30 days. Does she look good to be that old. I know she's kinda short but overall?

Thanks man I'll just keep it 18/6 until harvest.

Today makes her 30 days. Does she look good to be that old. I know she's kinda short but overall?

Yes bro that is perfect for 30 days. I vegged mine for a much longer time and at one point I was like "Does this thing get bigger or what", then it just kicked itself nuts to the throat and took off. Since I had pretty much the same setup as you I would know :) don't worry too much, take it easy and enjoy it growing.

Hang in there. Mine grew nearly an inch per day during flower transition.

You're doing great.

Probably could bro. With some thinking and some good green anything possible

Then I would say go for it man you will get alot of nugs from it, you don't really need to add more bulbs but I like to cover the whole area of where I am growing. I don't want to suggest making something different because you are looking into HPS for your next setup but try the scrog now and then again when the HPS is going so you have gained some experience from it and know how the plant would react.

My lights damn near cover my entire space. My space only 2ft wide. My pan covers all besides 1/2 inch on each side. I just I think I might be good. I could move a few lights just to be sure it's covering but. I would say 8 23watts cfl and 1 42watt cfl is good coverage for 2ft. Not sure though? Yeah I think I'm going to hold off on hps on this Grow for sure. I'm still a little curious about the scrog. All I really see is put screen on top of plant then start feeding branches through y spaces.

My question is how far should I put my screen above plant and is there any stress involved in doing this?

Thanks!

Yes bru you just place it on top of the plant. You could either have wooden dowels supporting the screen by using a saw to make incisions on the top and then sharpen the bottom, that is if the plant isn't strong enough to hold it otherwise you could just place it on top of it and spread it out that way, however I would suggest support for the screen at first. You can start it off by an inch or less between the top of the plant and the screen to give it some room to spread out a bit. Stress would be the same as doing LST or HST, no snapping of branches are needed bro. It won't slow the growth down too much and is great for getting much more nugs. Hope that answers your question, have a great day :) :high-five:

Yes bru you just place it on top of the plant. You could either have wooden dowels supporting the screen by using a saw to make incisions on the top and then sharpen the bottom, that is if the plant isn't strong enough to hold it otherwise you could just place it on top of it and spread it out that way, however I would suggest support for the screen at first. You can start it off by an inch or less between the top of the plant and the screen to give it some room to spread out a bit. Stress would be the same as doing LST or HST, no snapping of branches are needed bro. It won't slow the growth down too much and is great for getting much more nugs. Hope that answers your question, have a great day :) :high-five:

Much appreciated information. I will figure something out tonight and will update on how it went.

I got the screen where I have 4 little prongs on each side that I'm gonna wrap with a piece of wire and then wrap wire with little screw. Then screw into wall for support. That's what I had in mind maybe a inch away from plant. Then while stretching I'll slowly start moving branches through screen.

Back
Top Bottom