My vary small grow op

man, a comp tower isn't really the best thing to use for growing. I mean, a carbord box for something would work a lot better. Just put white paper covering the inside, put 4 CFL's over the top, let that baby grow out and reach it's potential. HPS and MH would speed up the process of everything, allowing you to yeild at least a little more than you would. But with CFL's and a small grow space, you might be lucky to yeild an eighth. I think you might be a little disapointed with how much you get for how long it took. But whatever floats your boat.

well i put the plant into flowering 2 days ago there are no signs of sex yet i hope it is a girl. man i really hope it is a girl. wish me luck the plant is go on its 3rd set of leafs and only like 1 1/2 inches tall but like 2 inches wide. i hope this goes well i am useing flowering nuts the NPK value is 10-52-10 is this a good value for flowering. the name of the brand is "Expert". i am still working on geting a camra so i was thinking that i might go and get one of those cheep ones at wallmart for like 10 or 20 bucks.

Peace Glassbowls

ok i had a kick ass saterday. i went to my best friends house and i knew that his dad grew but i did not know on what scale. he is a breeder and i told him how i planed to grow this summer but i only had bag seed i have 20 bag seeds. then he asked me if i wanted some really good cuality seeds i was like o yes plz. so he told me to stay right were i was and walked off 5 min later he came back and gave me 8 BLACK DOMINYA CROSSED WITHE SOMETHING ELS BUT I CAN NOT REMBER WHAT IT WAS. well i hope that they all work out when i start my summer grow op wich i might have a grow journal. do you all think i should have a grow journal for my summer grow?

Peace Glassbowls

I am not sure what you are planning with the micro grow but you should address both Teg and Snuggles because they are very good indoor growers but if you go with Snuggles advise you will need to start now and you go with Tegs you need to say so.You also need to post a pic or two so people will have a better understanding. Microgrows are the hardest of them all and I only have knowledge from the books I have read about them, But if I can help I will try. Let us know what you decide.

And yes you should start a outdoor journal It will be fun.
This thread should help you post a pic

hey glass. i was wondering the same thing with the fertalizer. i have 10-52-10 and i have never heard of anybody using a middle number that high when flowering and i was afraid that it would burn it or something. i juss planted my sprout yesterday so i have a good while before its necessary for me to use fertalizer. im new to the microgrowing so i check other peoples microgrows to see what is the best thing to do. if u get a disposable camera from a drug store or whatever and snap pics of a grow or some bud will they develop them? its NOT a very smart thing to do but its an interesting question. i dont recommend it. how bout some pics so that we can see your plant. i have never heard of anybody trying to flower this early and im curious to see the yield. i have never grown before but my guess is that it really wasnt worth growing this one other than the experience cuz youre not gonna get much of a yield with this one. im prolly wrong. this is my first time growing so who knows? good luck man, sounds like you are doing great! take care.

You have to use a digital camera and they will bust you for developing pics like that. As for the nutes I am a hydro man so I will let someone else answer that.

:laughtwo: haha. could make for a really good story..."hey man, why you in the slammer?" "i sent my marijuana pictures to walmart to be developed and outta nowhere cops came to my house!" i wonder how many times that has happened before? marijuana growing.....not for the idiots. haha

ok first of all i was not going to buy a disposible camra i was going to buy a cheap 20 dallor camra from walmart.

i am just flowering vary early and i will be LST my plant ontill harvest. i know i will not get much out of it but some one said i could get like 1/2 to an ounce on one vary small micro grow plant. if i get that much i will be surprized i was only planing on getting like 2 or 3 grams out of this but everyone says i will get more. this grow is just for experiance so that i will be some what prepared for my summer grow. i think that my indoor plant will be drying about the time i will transplant my plants out side. the big harvest will be the summer grow like i said this is kind of an experiment. i will be planting like 20 to 35 plants outside so i will be getting a lot of weed all of that weed will put me and my friends over for the winter and through the next summer ontill the next harvest the following year i hope but that is doutfull but it will hold us for a long time. i hope all your grows go really well.

Peace Glassbowls

haha. we didnt expect you to buy a disposable camera glassbowls its juss a thought that i had. =] anyway. 1/2 and to an oz is alot! especially for your plant. im getting mine about 1' before i flower. if yours is gonna get that much then i wonder how much i can get off of mine? ive been really wary about growing outside. not only can cops get it but there is a chance that something could come up like a hurricane or a bad storm. what about the light at night? there is no telling how much are you gonna get from that after some of them die off and you pluck out all the males. sorry, thats juss my view. i wanna be able to control the environment that the plant has. but let me know how it goes with the yeild. hope its big for ya. take care!

Picture0056.jpg

Picture0063.jpg

Picture0074.jpg

Picture010_thumb.jpg

here is some of the pics you have wanted for so long

Peace Glassbowls

you can not see it in the pic but i think i am a happy daddy of a lil girl. the only question is the hair or what i think is a hair is green i cant get a good enough pic to get it to show that.

Peace Glassbowls

Very nice bro. And that green hair you see it not what u think it is . If i am right it is the stipula or something like that lol I'm not sure if that the name of it. You wont see the sex tell wither you veg it for 6 weeks or induce flowering.

urdedpal said:
At such a young age it will take a while to show sex because it is not mature enough. Patience is the only solution dude.

He's right,... I am in the middle of my first grow, and my plants are like 7 weeks old and one of them started to show sex, so i cut the lights (12/12) and i am awaiting the other 3 to show sex! but from the looks of things, urs is really young? and u said u are flowering already? dude that shit is, too small to flower u gotta veg for a few weeks, or your buds are gonna be whack! if ur in a hurry to get buds, or don't have a lot of space, then get some Lowryder Bud seeds, those flower automatically within 2 months, other wise u gotta wait like 4 or 5 months to get good buds:joint:
:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom