J4s2u0's 2nd Grow - PC Growbox and CFL's

So attitude sent me an email saying they recived m order,and another saying it was shipped,that was fast! Think it went out on Tue,with a money order...so Im happy:)
And read about people on the "east coast" getting theres sooner then the rest of the country,I think the packages touch down in NY? to get sorted?
Either way,I damn close to NY so should next week!
Im excited for sure,u cant tell? Lol...
Grow log up soon,after I get my order ect...
Also got the February Delicious Seeds promo thingy,
1-Northern Light Blue Feminized
1-Il Diavolo Feminized Automatic
1-Sugar Black Rose feminized
1-UFO #1Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud
And the 5-feminized Green-o-matic...should be fun:)

Congrats on the new seeds my friend.

:goodluck: with your future grow. At Lowes they got that nastey word, what is it, oh ya MG. It's like 10 bucks for 32 quarts if that. It's cheap and works good for me. Doesn't work so well if you have to reuse it though, Trust me on that one....lmfao

I can't wait to see ya back up and running bro..

UPDATE!!! :)

Ok so just got a ride to the post office and low and behold my package was there:)

First time ordering seeds ever and it was a great exsperience,I order from Attitide with a money order and they recieved it withen 4 days,from New England,"USA"...and I recieved it like 10 or so days later!

Here is what I just got,...."and made it just in time for the Delicious seeds promo" :) :)

5-feminized Green-o-matic seeds...

1-UFO white widow/big bud fem seed..."free"

1-Delicious sugar black rose fem seed......."free"

1-Delicious II Diavolo fem seed.......... "free"

1-Delicious northen lights Blue seed......."free"

All in all I spent less then $50 shipped and got a bunch of awesome free seeds,I would defently recomend Attitude and will defently order from again!

You got em pretty quick that's good. I just ordered some myself hopefully they will be here soon as well. Good luck on your new adventure.

Yup they sound like a perfect match:) ,lol...
Mine was just sitting here taking up space so I'm glad I used it,
Noit gona lie though,it took alot of forcing and time tio rip all the rivets out and stuff but its woirth it in the end foir sure,I'v seen pc's selling for $100-$200 just like mine,and mine oinly has like 50 or bucks in it,not sure,lol...

Man. That was fast! Nice selection! :)

Hey there OMM:tokin:
And whats up Blue:grinjoint:
Ya I was pretty stoked on the order,exspecialy for the price...
however,so far 2-5 green-o-matic seeds have cracked,and it took 2-3 days,dare I say 4,haha:| Not liking these seeds much,they were kinda pale an dident look to promising...but we will see
All the freebies looked amazing,I also planted the II diavolo "auto"...it was th best looking seed out of the lot:)
Guess I can only hope some good come out of this,

My money order for my next seed order is going out in the morning,
this time trying herbies,heard there awesome and prices look good,,,
I went with 10 regular joint doctors purple jem...everyone in the "auto" world loves them and from all the pics Iv seen,I cant wait to get my hands on these seeds! :):tokin:

Hey that Black Gold soil I'v read alot of good things about...did u order it online or can u buy it somewhere/?
I think Im just going to order some good soil "hope shippings not to much" lol...I just realy want to avoid cheap shitty soils from walmart ect...not saying there all bad because I havent tried them,but I dont like miricle grow>:p lol....:tokin:

I bought it from my local hydro shop. As for shipping, most likely it's going to be expensive because the bag weighs alot.

And nice score on them seeds man, lookin forward to your new journal :slide: :) :grinjoint:
:Namaste:

Hey there OMM:tokin:
And whats up Blue:grinjoint:
Ya I was pretty stoked on the order,exspecialy for the price...
however,so far 2-5 green-o-matic seeds have cracked,and it took 2-3 days,dare I say 4,haha:| Not liking these seeds much,they were kinda pale an dident look to promising...but we will see
All the freebies looked amazing,I also planted the II diavolo "auto"...it was th best looking seed out of the lot:)
Guess I can only hope some good come out of this,

My money order for my next seed order is going out in the morning,
this time trying herbies,heard there awesome and prices look good,,,
I went with 10 regular joint doctors purple jem...everyone in the "auto" world loves them and from all the pics Iv seen,I cant wait to get my hands on these seeds! :):tokin:

Blue likes what you ordered....he's fighting a real bad case of the flu. :smokin:

I've had some really small seeds that grew big plants. so you never know.
Sounds like your stocking up with some great strains. May they all grow big and healthy!
:grinjoint:

:tokin:
Ok guys well I just ordered a 10 pack of regular purple jems...should be awesome!
I have some green-o-matics planted,not sure how many,if any pop out of the soil...

Last night I spent 5-6 hours building my new growbox,no more pc!
It is bad ass,yet still small enough for my needs...
Concidering Im growing all autos this round,it will be perfect I think...
I used a rubermaid tote,cheap dark one 18 gallon I think,18" high ect...
Fits 4 "baby wipe" containers...prolly half gallon or so..
I am using 136watts and getting 8600 lumens,in this little tote...
Mounted intake and exhaust "computer fans"...sealed awesome and blowing better then ever,this is to date,my favorite growbox I'v built...
Covered the sides with exspensive foil tape,"that took 2 hours,lol"....but works great!
All and all I am all ready in progress on a new growlog ect...
If any of the green-o-matics come up I will let you know,but if need be...
I might have to wait another week or 2,untill I get the purple jems,cant wait for those,so pretty!:)

Hey J4 sounds great all around... post some pics of your tub!

Don't give up on your seeds, my ak took 8 days to sprout and became a freakin rock star from Mars :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Sorry your girls had to be cut early, but it sounds like you had no choice.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom