My First Time Growing

If I remember right, Smoke said that they do drug testing to make sure the narcs actually are in your system, to make sure the narc patients are using and not selling them. Correct me if I got that wrong, Smoke!

Now this is just my opinion because I don't have much good to say about insurance companies, but I could see them testing for THC to prove "drug abuse" to deny paying for the pain meds.

Sorry I haven't been around much, my back is hurting even more than it was, so I'm stuck with down time where I have to recline and don't have a recliner near the computer. Even this post is already hurting more.
Jimmie, you hit it right on the head. They do the testing to make sure I have the narc's in me as opposed to selling them and fortunately my current pain doctor is cool with the MJ, I'm just worried if due to the insurance problem (they are going to see what they can do at the next pension board meeting) I may have to go to different doctors who are covered by whatever insurance I end up with and I'm worried about them testing me. Unfortunately I was hurting so much I broke down and ate a piece of toast with cannabutter on it because since I've cut back on the narcs so much, if I take an extra one, I feel like I'm all loopy. My back will be back to it's normal soon I'm sure, but I wanted to touch bases with all of you! As soon as I feel better, I'll get pic's of the clones to see if they appear different yet for you all while it's returning to veg. But Canna was sure right when she said it would take longer, I got the beginning of one root right away, but now it's slow going but still working fine, just slower. Talk to you all soon.

Just checking in, My back is taking longer than normal to feel better, but it will I'm sure. Nothing new in the grow except I'm relying on my helper to do almost everything that needs to be done except for checking the root growth on the clones. They are starting to grow faster and making nice progress! Seedlings are doing great to. As soon as I'm physically able, I'll get some pic's up. Talk to you guys soon.

Hello, just wanted to say hello and ask a question about the roots of the clones, They are growing straight down about 4" inches (check the next post before answering please) and a little thinner than a straw. I'm afraid to lift the lid to measure the lid because I'm not sure if I can line them up again being so thin to get a pic', or I would show you. All the other ones I've cloned were real wide. Is that enough root to plant? or should I wait longer? I just don't want to lose the clones if it's not right. I cut them on an angle and scraped the skin off. I'll check this later since my back still hurts bad when I stand to do it.

Actually I just took took the the holder in the top of the cloner because I can lift them up out and still line them back up up and they are actually about 10 " long. Still thin though, Can they be planted if I get my helper to assist? Sorry to be a pain since I haven't been on much lately because of my back.

Hello, just wanted to say hello and ask a question about the roots of the clones, They are growing straight down about 4" inches and a little thinner than a straw. I'm afraid to lift the lid to measure the lid because I'm not sure if I can line them up again being so thin to get a pic', or I would show you. All the other ones I've cloned were real wide. Is that enough root to plant? or should I wait longer? I just don't want to lose the clones if it's not right. I cut them on an angle and scraped the skin off. I'll check this later since my back still hurts bad when I stand to do it.

If you have 4 or more roots, and at least two are over 3" long, and they are wider than a toothpick - that's a strong candidate to plant.

I haven't noticed that roots growing sideways or hanging down makes a difference while they are still in the cloner. Maybe they are hanging straight down because you lined them up with the water. I don't line them up and I get both shapes.

I have noticed that white roots are stronger than yellowing roots. If the roots are white, they may be ready to plant, or they can wait for over a week. If they are turning yellow, It would be better to get them into the ground sometime in the next week.

Actually I just took took the the holder in the top of the cloner because I can lift them up out and still line them back up up and they are actually about 10 " long. Still thin though, Can they be planted if I get my helper to assist? Sorry to be a pain since I haven't been on much lately because of my back.

At 10" long and thin, I would plant them. The roots won't get much better before planting, and they might get worse.

Gratzky's on the roots Smokey! Hope you got them planted okay. It's always a good feeling to see roots on clones, just found two that I cut a few days ago have little roots starting. :thumb:

You're doing great with the growing, wish your back etc. would follow the lead. :(

:circle-of-love:

Thanks Canna, They are planted and still revegging still, It's weird looking at 1 bud and stem in 2 pots. I wish my back would heal faster too, last night I stumbled and fell when I going towards the bathroom on my canes and now it's worse again, so please forgive me for not being as quick to reply or post much until I feel better. I think it just re-aggravated my back for a while. Also. thank all of you so much for having stuck with me, this has been the worst year ever (except for when I got hurt) for my back and getting sick so much. I would think I was the unluckiest guy around except I have a great family and you guys to help me so much. I mean it more than you can imagine. If I feel up to it, I'll check back tonight.

Just wanted to check in and say hi to you guys, My back has still got me laid up, but I just thought I'd let you guys know my helper harvested the NYPD for me and got a ton of buds, and most of the hairs in the buds are red and I think that was the color you guys said was so good to get on your plants. I've seen a few red hairs in other harvests, but nothing like this. My helper dried out a bud and said even oven dried it was the best he's ever smoked! You guys are the best teachers I could hope to have. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom