First timer

Ok ill try that and post some pics if I see some changes

I cant tell from the pics but how close are the lights to the plants?
Are you using tap water?
I ask because I almost killed my little stinkers with the tap water, round here it ph's at like 9 and up then I switched to distilled and they were much happier.

I just use Arrowhead mountain spring water.

lights are about 2-4 inches at all times, so I think it's alright.

No way of keep track of pH, don't have enough money for a meter.

Try this out then...go get you some litmus paper strips for .89 at wally world and test the runoff. I'm not at all familiar with that brand of soil, but considering it has redwood mulch in it, I'm guessing that soil is going to be pretty acidic...you may or may not have to toss a little dolomite lime on it to get your ph where you want it.

The posted pics looked very overwatered...you said you were watering 2-3 times a day. You should only have to water every 2-3 days. The soil mix you are using may drain off quicker than FFoF or the like, but watering 2-3 times a day is going to kill them babies off before they ever get started.

Good luck with your grow!

Hmm Good Point falcore. I'll be changing my watering habbits.

@ Southern weeds, Just got a water, light and ph meter at homedepot.

Plant is showing sides of death, and runt is dead.

Thank you VERY MUCH for the quick reply you have no idea how much it means.

S4010421.JPG

S4010422.JPG

S40104231.JPG

S4010424.JPG

S4010425.JPG

S4010426.JPG

S4010427.JPG

yeah I added a small amount thinking a day w/o water might have caused. After that I realized that's not true.

I let my plants go without water for 2 days and they never seemed to be bothered by it, i guess the best thing to do is to lay off from the lil plant for now and hopefully when you see it again it will be back to normal

Okay, I'm going to go and get some dolomite tomorrow

i watered mine with a spray bottle when they were little i would mist the leaves and the top of the soil till it was wet. .
also check your water ph. weed likes I think its 6.8-5.8 or somewhere in there so if the water you are giving them is 7 it might be to high i almost killed mine that way. well my water was over 8.5 but all the same.
is seemed to me that what ever i did to my plants it took about 2 days to react

Hang in there and fight for you babies.:cheer::grinjoint:

Thanks for the information falcore, it's much appreciated. I am going to pick up some dolomite lime at home depot today, if they don't sell it hydrated, you can hydrate it yourself, right?

Back
Top Bottom