My Very First Grow & Journal 2016

Hey Spitz,

Thanks for the kudos!! Yep, these clones will get some time under these T5s while I wrap up this first grow and clean things up a bit in the box. The next grow will be a Scrog with these two clones.
P10107952.JPG
Its a strange thing to see these clones revert back to vet, Both have regain their scent and are moving along well. Started some lst on the right one, the one on the left has had issues with pest. Found 3 small worms eating her leaves over the last 3 days, but otherwise she is healthy.

As for mom, she is still growing!
P10107881.JPG
I'm gonna try and reveg her. Check her roots, give her a bigger pot and fresh soil and put her outside under my security lights. Its worth a shot, wont cost me any time or space in my grow area. I'm hoping she give me a good number of cuttings by the time these two clones are close to done. Great idea about the pics, finally got my camera back so decent pics will allow me to keep tabs on growth for future reference.
P10107902.JPG
The twins, still growing and not many orange pistils yet. After a good look at trichs last night, I did see some very small patches of trichs turning amber on a few of the smaller buds. The bigger buds are still growing and have a much smaller number of turning trichs. I also notice the smaller buds have more orange pistils like the ones I pulled early. She still growing and feeding so I'm gonna ride it all the way out!! Going to keep a close eye on things, but I think I still have some time while they're still growing!
P10107932.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you admin, I should have wrapped this up a while ago.

Well my first grow was successful. I learned a whole lot about the process thru my mistakes and huge learning curve for gardening in general.

The harvest went very well, no mold/mildew issues at all. The yield wasn't that great due to a number of issues during the grow, as well as a possible early harvest due to inexperience. The high was great and very stoney, but the taste wasn't there at all after a month cure. A small price to pay for the experience gained!!!!

That will conclude this journal, but the show must go on!!

I took 2 cuttings from the previous plant and they are doing very well!
P10108144.JPG
P10108164.JPG
P10108232.JPG
The most recent pics of their progression. There were some minor setbacks, but they are both healthy and just a couple weeks away from the flip!!!

The other plant has turned out be such a healthy specimen!
P10108293.JPG
P10108353.JPG
This plant came from bagseed. I really hope its a female its an absolutely beautiful plant. Today is day 3 outside, hopefully she will continue to stretch around the pot and show sex sooner than later so I can take some cuttings.
P10108313.JPG
P10108324.JPG
Any guesses at the sex?

This next grow will be just for learning purposes. I have a good number of other young plants to sort thru, now the hunt is on for the best of the bunch!!! My next journal will feature DIY COB lighting and a few other upgrades.

Happy Gardening and Thanks for Reading!!!!

CHEF

Back
Top Bottom