N.W.Green's Sativa Love - Casey Jones

Re: N.W.Green's Sativa Love: Casey Jones

I know I am late to this but I have to know, what was your dry weight yield for that big monster!?! You got me thinking about doing one massive plant instead of a bunch of smaller ones, just topping the shit out of it until its a beast like you had going.:thumb:

Still not done my friend, but soon... and imo do a little bit smaller plants and do just like 2-4 and do them really well and get lots of good light to them. the odor is a little unreal and she isnt even knocked down or done yet. Thanks for stopping by people ill get some casey pictures up in the next day or so.

Keep it Green :peacetwo:

I would agree with the 2-4 plants thing, probably leaning more 4 then 2 depending what your growing, lets me focus on doing a few girls really well and keeps a good yield per light:tokin:

Well first lets do a Casey update, she is huge to say the least i cant figure out how im gonna get one picture of the whole thing, might have to hang the whole thing upside down?

One Part
CIMG3944.JPG

Another Part
CIMG3945.JPG

And Another part
CIMG3946.JPG

ok enough bad lighting pictures

my Raz got soo big that it snapped its stem so i had to harvest early >.<
CIMG3887.JPG

CIMG38971.JPG

CIMG3902.JPG

And Road Trip
CIMG3940.JPG

CIMG3923.JPG

CIMG3938.JPG

Thanks for Stopping by Keep it Green :peacetwo:

You sure know how to grow 'em :bravo:

If you have any photo editing software, an easy way to knock out the yellowing from your pics is to adjust the "red" levels, or if your camera has an adjustable white balance you can match the spectrum. When my girls were in veg under the cool light I didn't have to worry about it much. Now that they are under the warm light I have to adjust to show the true colors. I usually set my white balance on my camera to 2700K and the yellowing disappears :)

Casey is a mammoth, the Raz is beautiful and the road trip is reminding me of molecular geometry!

:welldone:

Thanks dirt I dont have my camera by me so im not 100 percent sure but i bet my camera has thoes adjustment's thank you soo much im stoked to go mess around with that tommorow, Also im for sure no expert i just like to make it look good lol, so i try really hard. i cant wait to see what 5 years experiance will bring then 10 and 20 and so on lol.

Thanks for stopping by Keep it Green :peace:

No problem Green, since my grow skills are yet to be discovered, I try to help anyway I can :).

I'm looking forward to the future as well. I'm filling my brain as fast as I can, the only thing addictive about marijuana is growing it!

Take care.

thanks dank the buds are pretty big, but the sob just has a lot of nugs everywhere and the thing was five feet tall but laying sideways, physics were against me.

and dirt To be quite honest i have only a little over a year of Marijuana experiance, atleast growing wise and you can see where my skills sit, just wait, read, and look for good strain. the rest will come to you

Thanks for stopping by Keep it Green :peacetwo:

yeah i have grown it out a few times, it is a good producer but you gotta ram A LOT of nutes down its throat but it handles it just fine, mine this time did not produce a lot because i went on a lite feeding scedule this round and it didnt like it, but it does taste great kinda like lemon and blond hash. Also do some looking around there are more than 5 seed banks selling the same cross as a differnt name so choose which one you like best.

Keep it Green :peacetwo:

Some more Casey updates some with dirt's tricks some with the lights off thanks dirt

CIMG3951.JPG

Some new puppet work
CIMG3963.JPG

And the beast

Back
CIMG3965.JPG

Front
CIMG3967.JPG

Doing good with that casey :high-five: from the look of her leaves since the last time i saw her id say she is real close!

Today i harvested the Casey i honestly think i did it a tiny bit too early, but this plant is the most stanky plant i have ever produced and i just didnt time my flush well enough i started it too early and the plant went nute diff and i didnt wanna loose THC and flavor, i found a poullup of male pollen and i think it was caused from the nute diff.

But all in all im completly stoked on the haul and cant wait to taste the goodies

Whole thing
CIMG3969.JPG

Big / Med / Small
CIMG3994.JPG

CIMG3998.JPG

A Good looking nug or Two
CIMG3978.JPG

CIMG4003.JPG

All cleaned up
CIMG4037.JPG

And the Haul
CIMG4040.JPG

You will find out santa i know that... and dirt i really have no way to weigh that much weight but ill give you a total in the end.

Anyone Care to Take some Guess at final dry weight?

this canopy belongs to a Kali mist Fresh into the flower just thought it looked pretty.
CIMG4041.JPG

CIMG4042.JPG

Thanks for stopping Keep it Green :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom