Need some help fast please!

well i had the lower branch stuff in a mason jar now with a humidity pack 62 Percent .. starting to smell nice
bit nicer tasting now and a bit more buzz .. if im feeling buzz is good .. i smoke 3 -4 grams a day top shelf..

dam tired of buying it ..

still have one plant waiting .. just 1st grow will get better results with more study and experience ..

cheers..

well i see 82 or 28 c in the pic.. which is inline for grow room temps with humid at 50 ..

you dont want to go over 29 c.. talk to dr bruce bugbee .. at apogee.. let the big man talk to you

highly recommend u watch.. if u like to listen to phds etc.. not internet bs....
Dr.Bruce..lol. He can be a bit dry but I like him just the same.
I've been enjoying him for a few weeks now. I was actually trying to find this video. I watched a bunch of them all together and was confused as to which one it was.
Thank you.

Oh dude, you did phenomenal. Just chopped a bit too soon in my opinion. Did you read those links... I ran the experiment on hold overs and it works very well with an explosion of trics.

Dr.Bruce..lol. He can be a bit dry but I like him just the same.
I've been enjoying him for a few weeks now. I was actually trying to find this video. I watched a bunch of them all together and was confused as to which one it was.
Thank you.
The only thing I don’t like about this is that he is demonstrating a “max out” circumstance. If your running 900umol or higher, you have to bump the temps, then you have to do c02 injection... Etc. Most people are lucky to hit 600umol with the lights they use.
He also doesn’t mention LST. You can have ambient temp optimal at 75F, but if your led doesn’t have full spectrum, your leaf surface temperature (LST) could be higher or lower depending on the light you’re using.
DABA7D2B-FFC1-4293-9AED-A71F381917A5.jpeg

This was an interesting back and forth last week.

The only thing I don’t like about this is that he is demonstrating a “max out” circumstance. If your running 900umol or higher, you have to bump the temps, then you have to do c02 injection... Etc. Most people are lucky to hit 600umol with the lights they use.
He also doesn’t mention LST. You can have ambient temp optimal at 75F, but if your led doesn’t have full spectrum, your leaf surface temperature (LST) could be higher or lower depending on the light you’re using.
DABA7D2B-FFC1-4293-9AED-A71F381917A5.jpeg

This was an interesting back and forth last week.

are you really try to cut up phd dr bruce bugbee.. he has videos on lst surface temps are you kidding .. coming
dude ..

Some strains will foxtail too so there's a genetic component there. Like Blue Dream is one for example.

Hold the back of your hand beside the top cola let the light shine on your hand. If it feels hot or warm after several seconds its too hot. Room temp is sorta warm I've grown weed in a lot more heat than that without much issue but its not optimal.

Heat radiation from the lamp can be warmer than the actual room temps, thats what it looks like to me.

Foxtail isn't bad per se, but its not something I look forward to seeing in my flower room tbh.

well i see 82 or 28 c in the pic.. which is inline for grow room temps with humid at 50 ..

you dont want to go over 29 c.. talk to dr bruce bugbee .. at apogee.. let the big man talk to you

highly recommend u watch.. if u like to listen to phds etc.. not internet bs....
You have a splendid attitude... idc what doc says 82 degrees is way to hot unless your injecting co2 in a sealed room. Look at your buds.... Heat stressed. When your done trimming that it’s going to look like Medusa’s head. Haha just jabbin at ya. Enjoy your harvest.

Back
Top Bottom