Need to keep plant small

Blacechan

hey 420,
i have a problem i have a really really small grow area i dont even know if it is possible to grow in there but it is all i have i have no where else to do it. so i need some help from you guys.
my grow box is 2 1/4' (70cm) tall and 2 1/4' (70cm) wide and 2' (60cm) in depth . that needs to fit my light and the pot. of 1-2 plants.
The strain of weed is called Lucy its a indica dominant plant, so it will be smaller then some other sativa strains. But is there any way to keep it in the space and still get a bit a grade to smoke. i dont need it to be really great yield but just some to smoke, its more of a trial thing.
For instance, would putting it straight from seed into 12/12 flowering light work, also i know about LST FIM and topping and i will use them but can you use more then one on a single plant. eg FIM and then LST later or LST first then topping.
any help would be much appreciated.
cheers

thats a small space.. not to say it cant be done but your harvest will be minimal. Some good LST or FIM techniques may keep ur plant short and bushy but most plants will easily grow to 6-8 feet tall with no probs given enuf soil..So keeping em small like a bonsai tree is an art learned, i dont know alot about FIM s or super cropping but thats what youll have to work with.. goodluck

yeah scrog would prob be best method for ur area.. Im still yet to grow like this but have seen remarkable results..

Back
Top Bottom