• male

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • female

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • not ready yet

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

mike080515

I have a plant that is about 8-9 inches tall I don't know how to post them in but my plant is on my profile, I was wondering if it was a male, female or its not ready to tell yet.
My plant has been growing for a month and a half now.

V_E3B6.jpg

Not sure, maybe I see one little ball. I definitely don't see the 2 white pistols for female preflowers.

How old is this plant under 12/12?

About a month and a half and yes

I voted not ready yet, but I am leaning towards male.

If your "4-pointed stars" don't have 2 long hairs on them, then you have a male, far enough along to spew pollen all over the place, if it hasn't done so already. That is what a calyx looks like when it opens. :-(

Dang, so there is really no reason to keep him then, and is there a good highly recommended seed bank to get feminine seeds?

I would chop your male into the trim bin for edibles. Don't waste anything!

I could not get feminized seeds from my local cannibus club, so used the photoperiod seeds instead. yes, I am STILL finding males among the plants, but even if I end up with just ONE female (which is in flower now), I'll have a source for clones. You don't have to settle for seeds if a "friend" can give you a couple of rooted clones.

Sadly no and I do have alot of Reggie seeds I have collected over periods of time so have planted more, I have one that is the same age as that one but no where as big and no signs of sex the others are still growing slowly

As an example, with my Purple Mazar, I have seen my males grow faster, taller, with larger spaces between nodes and showing sex earlier. Maybe have patience with your slow growers. Seeds, even from ONE strain, will show a lot of genetic variation. Until you find your mother plant, it's a crap-shoot. That is where I was when I first started this grow. I have terminated 2 adult males and 1 clone baby male.

Meanwhile, those small, bushy mamas in veg are growing healthy and strong, waiting their turn to flower. :)

Appreciate it ill up load some photos sometime tonight

That would be kewl! If you haven't terminated the boy yet, I'd love to see a close-up of your "four-pointed-stars". I have never let my males go beyond balls and would like to see what they look like open.

Back
Top Bottom