New Canadian grower

Don't rush things. Less is more. No more nutes til your lady shows that she needs them. Could be weeks. Get a good watering routine. and above all patience patience patience

:goodluck:

Thank you for the comments and tips! Lol one of the worst things for me is patience so I'll try extra hard. I'll upload a picture a week from now to show the progression!

Thank you for the comments and tips! Lol one of the worst things for me is patience so I'll try extra hard. I'll upload a picture a week from now to show the progression!

And no nutes, K? lol :peace:

420-magazine-mobile88221900.jpg

420-magazine-mobile459622015.jpg

Not sure if this is a good size for 1.5 weeks? Seems to be growing decent for my first time.

Also here's 2 plants I stuck in front of a window just to test how they would do . first one is stretching bad and the second I think died because i didn't transplant it properly and there's was a curve that I tried fixing

420-magazine-mobile4223781.jpg

420-magazine-mobile754758776.jpg

Sounds good, glad to have you follow along. I'll be making a small green house soon and around may 15 is when the weather starts to heat up abit in my area so I'll be starting 4 new grows outside hopefully

420-magazine-mobile327210898.jpg

So Im alittle nervous seeing my plant this morning, where I circled the leaf it seems to have a lighter green patch and no other ones have this. Would this be a slight nute burn from a couple days ago?

420-magazine-mobile3662283.jpg

A closer up image

Doesn't look like too much to worry about to me. Any chance you may have splashed a little water there? Water on the leaves can magnify the intensity of the light. If it doesn't get any worse, you'll be fine. These girls are tough!
:allgood:

I'm on my first grow but I'll pull up a seat and learn something I hope.

The pictures above, plant looks lovely btw, was this after you watered them? I ask because I noticed just the soil around the seedling appears wet.

Also the stretchy plants can be transplanted up closer to the cotyledon leaves to give them strength and aid in root development. Tomatoes sometimes you cut the branches off before burying in soil. I assume what would have been new growth develops into roots because no light.

Not sure if that works for cannabis, but burying it a couple extra inches will allow that girl another shot at life.

Good vibes your way!

It is abit wet yes, when I got home from my overnight job I watered it abit more with regular ph water, then I took the picture since I noticed the light colour change in the leaf

I'll also be adding molasses in my regular water soon enough just to see if has any noticable effects. I read a decent amount of forums and some say it helps some say they didn't notice a difference

I'll also be adding molasses in my regular water soon enough just to see if has any noticable effects. I read a decent amount of forums and some say it helps some say they didn't notice a difference
I don't use molasses, but I know a lot of people do. So you can take this or leave it, but if it were me, I would do my first grow with as few additives as possible. In other words, make it as simple as possible. Just the bare bones basics until you feel comfortable enough to try new things.
No matter what way you choose to go, there are always people here to help.
Looking forward to seeing you harvest your first crop :thumb:

That's very true, I probably should keep this one simple like you say, I'll try the molasses on a couple of my next plants that go outside

Back
Top Bottom