New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

2016-03-27_20_34_00.jpg
20160327_105718.jpg
20160327_105638.jpg
20160327_105611.jpg
2016-03-27_20_36_49.jpg
Just checked the girls..still dont need water..last water was on the 20th. 5 gallon pails take a long time to dry out .there 7 inches tall now...the ww is starting to pick up fast. The little twisted up one..the 3rd pic...has healed nicely after i blinded them with both lights on...the green crack is wack..one has 8 cola branches all ready with one topping..the others are great too they have 6 ..these seeds are a healthy batch for sure..not sure im going to top them again or not. .im debating..there really starting to pick up speed now.let them go or slow them down again by topping 1 more time..also caught the Easter bunny eating my grass...hope hes happy..LOL.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL !!!!!

:rollit::yummy:
20160328_073614.jpg
20160328_073648.jpg
Ok next thing im doing since i have lots of bud spots going is trim of some of the fan leaves..these big giant leaves are preety to look at but there blocking important light to the parts of the plant .we want buds right..BIG ones..so we have to remove them..now dont go crazy wackin leaves..i limit it to about 10% once a week as needed..

Now my pails are still to wet to water but they need some nutes.should i water anyway..no way.
This is where foiler feeding is so great..now i sprayed them with grow big last nite..they got some nutes and i didnt have to over water..now i can get all the yellow growth i had hiding under the giant fan leaves greening up fast.
So i say yes to de leafing..it =big buds.and we all want that..so cut them . they'll grow more trust me.

Ausome. Welcome aboard..the fun is just getting started..!!
Looking really good man! Just about to start my own batch of crown royale after I finish the black indica I have going now, got a journal started for it as well. Just read through your journal, you got a lot of good info can't wait to see the final product! You've been subbed

I just saw your reply, glad to know I'm not the only one that gets up early, I did a small flush Saturday, my leaves are standing straight up, they just look funky in a good way, if I use my phone for pics how do I make sure I don't give away location, I'm a 20 year industrial and commercial electrician and computer illiterate

:yummy:Hey there..well honestly i had lots of plants do that..me i dont think its an issue long as there green and growing.i have some now like that.go back u might see them.and yes there Pk.And one Gk..my humidity is at 48.so its not that.the only thing which is very rare is boron deficancy because of low humidity 20% or less..if it went away wasnt that..honesty dont even worry about it..that happens sometimes.dont chase stuff thats not a problem.
As for pics..from gallery button .hit gallery.then up load pic . select from were u have pics in phone.hit upload.now there saved in the 420 mag data base..there is now way to know where it came from so dont sweat it..if it was a issue trust me i wouldnt do it ...

Sorry about bombarding you with questions. For past 2 years I've been indoors, I'll water small amount everyday or every other day, and feed heavy once a week using products in dirty dozen kit. Where I live there is no one to compare or discuss with, just curious if I was going about it the right way, I did get a black dog 1000, the new series, my distributor sent it as a loaner to try before I buy

I hear that. They got those big fat ass leaves..just snipped my pk an Gk..
I wish I did more defoliating on my purple kush. They grow a ton of big fan leaves. I'll be taking a bunch off in 2 weeks after the stretch.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420

Hey thats what were on here for to answer question..so you mean to tell me you have a Bd 1000 to use free..hope u got it going..if not get it hanging..put it 24 in above plants. .i looked at those.nice but the price is way too high..got the mars hydro..then i got another one..then i got a 3rd one..best deal going in leds that actually work..and you probally have to much time on ur hands..are you talking to her yet.LoL. LOL
Sorry about bombarding you with questions. For past 2 years I've been indoors, I'll water small amount everyday or every other day, and feed heavy once a week using products in dirty dozen kit. Where I live there is no one to compare or discuss with, just curious if I was going about it the right way, I did get a black dog 1000, the new series, my distributor sent it as a loaner to try before I buy

My mars 1200 pulls 517 watts with both lights on veg its in the 300w zone..its in the $450 range .2 yr warranty..the 1600 is even better. Bout 500 bucks has a 5x5 foot print..

Hey message smokesara on here..shes the marshydro rep...she will give you a discount..
Good move..youll love it..especially how the electric meter spins..tell her old school 64 told you to contact her.thanks.

Back
Top Bottom