New Guy McHigh!

SparkyMcHigh

Hello everybody call me McHigh. I've been a long time reader and wanted to document my first grow. I'm running 2x Mars 700w indoors with soil in a 12x9 bedroom. I built it yesterday and gotta say I'm pretty damn proud! Pics are in the thread. I look forward to picking your brains, maybe eating them too :;): haha. If you have any experience/feedback with mars leds, Advanced Nutrients products, or THC Bomb and Fast n Vast strains drop a line!:Namaste:

I like my Mars, but full disclosure; I have 4 LEDs out after only one month use. They might never have worked, IDK. I never looked before putting it in use. I just noticed it this week as I was sitting in the tent. And no I have not contacted Mars for service. It isn't that big a deal to me as I'm not out anything for the light, and always have my hid to fall back on. You'll have a forest growing soon. :)

I like my Mars, but full disclosure; I have 4 LEDs out after only one month use. They might never have worked, IDK. I never looked before putting it in use. I just noticed it this week as I was sitting in the tent. And no I have not contacted Mars for service. It isn't that big a deal to me as I'm not out anything for the light, and always have my hid to fall back on. You'll have a forest growing soon. :)

A forest ehhh? I do like the outdoors :) I'll take a look at mine when I'm home I believe they all work. Bright as a mother to look at. One thing I don't like is the lack of instructions. I got a response on their fb page to use veg and bloom switches in bloom. It's good that I got an answer but I'm sure there are people only running bloom in their bloom stage. I like to over explain things, hence why I like ridiculously thorough instructions!

Back
Top Bottom