New member, for the 10+ times

Discouraged, I have over fourth years gardening, which really pisses me off. I darn sure should of caught it. I had two phenos that seeded that would make a hell of a blend of white widow as long as they don't do the same thing. I had a seed or two before but nothing like this . I have fruit as big as banana's and pretty. Until you open them up. Some have seeds and others don't.

Over the years of running LED's I've found it to be quite different than when I ran HPS. The main difference I found is the Tent Temp. With HPS I ran Veg at 77F with HPS. Run at 77F with LED & you'll have much slower growth & the plants are smaller. Run temps around 82 - 86F with LED's for faster, bigger growth. This is only in the Veg cycle. When you flip to flower it's better to keep your tent between 68 - 77F. I start flower at 77F & lower it little by little over the next few weeks till I get to 68F. I've had great success running my grows this way.
I personally like Mars Hydro & Viparspectra lights. They don't break the bank while still doing an excellent job. Vipar just came out with a new light at the end of June. I was going to do a sponsored journal for them, but there was a delay in the light coming out & I needed to start a grow so I passed on it this time. Maybe they'll sponsor you a light if you're willing to do a grow journal for them. Can't hurt to reach out to the lighting companies. You have a 50/50 shot at getting sponsored. Medic Grow sponsored me a light once also.

Over the years of running LED's I've found it to be quite different than when I ran HPS. The main difference I found is the Tent Temp. With HPS I ran Veg at 77F with HPS. Run at 77F with LED & you'll have much slower growth & the plants are smaller. Run temps around 82 - 86F with LED's for faster, bigger growth. This is only in the Veg cycle. When you flip to flower it's better to keep your tent between 68 - 77F. I start flower at 77F & lower it little by little over the next few weeks till I get to 68F. I've had great success running my grows this way.
I personally like Mars Hydro & Viparspectra lights. They don't break the bank while still doing an excellent job. Vipar just came out with a new light at the end of June. I was going to do a sponsored journal for them, but there was a delay in the light coming out & I needed to start a grow so I passed on it this time. Maybe they'll sponsor you a light if you're willing to do a grow journal for them. Can't hurt to reach out to the lighting companies. You have a 50/50 shot at getting sponsored. Medic Grow sponsored me a light once also.
I never thought of doing a sponsored grow. I'll have to start asking around, great idea thanks 👍

Hey all member's hope all's well with you and yours. I buried my brother today and my nerves are a not good . Just don't understand north Carolina not legalizing marijuana when this is 2023 . God put all plants on this earth for man to use. As food or medicine, bet there's a plant to cure all diseases if we just knew which ones to use.l
things take time nothing is instant sorry but we all have to deal with things in life...

Seeds were few , but turned out pretty good!

IMG_20230720_152719.jpg

Hey all member's hope all's well with you and yours. I buried my brother today and my nerves are a not good . Just don't understand north Carolina not legalizing marijuana when this is 2023 . God put all plants on this earth for man to use. As food or medicine, bet there's a plant to cure all diseases if we just knew which ones to use.l
Sorry for your loss 🙏🏻.

Sorry to meet under such circumstances, we cant replace a Brother, not even close. But we can offer a close knit family of stoners and farmers and stoned farmers🧑‍🌾
VIPARSPECTRA ,VIVOSUN , MEDIC GROW, MARS HYDRO are all sponsors here at 420 magazine and offer a wide selection of grow lights and discounts. They have made it a science for LED grow lights . what ever you need at least one of them will have it, we have a lot of super soil/organic growers Including myself. also is a lot easier than before you dont even need a compost pile. Just some good soil, microbes and Tea lol

Yeah it sucks living in states that haven't caught up with the times and legalized weed .the big book even states that the man above made it and saw that it was good why have the politicians? I live about 90 miles north of the state line in VA
Hopefully NC will legalize it soon. Im lucky VA is the only state in the south east
Again Welcome, I hope you find a new family here like I did
Savvage61
Sure like to find a place I va. Went about a month ago and looked at a place in gate city but was way to much for what it was . A remodeled 1970's mobile home and not a quality job ( I have about 35 year as a carpenter) and one acre of usable land for $79,950 . In my opinion $30,000 would have been reasonable but a little high. So, the search goes on.

Back
Top Bottom