shadowman

Hey everyone, I'm new to the community. I've been enjoying 420 for 35+ years now, most of that was purely recreational use. For the past 13 years I've been using for medicinal purposes. My connection has dried up and I'm tired of looking for a new one so I decided to grow my own. I have been reading all that I can about growing before I start. I also am active in the legalization aspect and hope Missouri passes the medical marijuana bill that will be voted on in November. I'm just a laidback middle aged guy from Saint Louis, MO. I enjoy watching Blues Hockey and like our chances at a shot at the Cup this year. Any and all help with my novice beginning at cultivation is and will be appreciated. Keep The Green Side Up! Mark

Hi Mark Welcome to the site. Seems to be a huge increase in new members here and thats a good thing. Feel free to stop on by my journal ask any questions and just read up . I have instructional videos in my blog from some of the best growers.

Hello there. Good to see you came here to 420mag. Like every one here said if you need any info post away. Happy Growing

:welcome: Mark!!
You will enjoy this community for sure!

If you are interested in starting a grow journal in the near future, here's a link on how to do that:

How to Make a Grow Journal

And here's how to post pictures if you decide on that too:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Have fun here! :high-five:

This my favorite place online!!! Everyone I've asked my know nothing questions to has been extremely helpful and patient. Especially those with mucho experience. I'll try to show my appreciation by putting all your shared knowledge to good use and producing some KILLER BUDS!! If anyone here is from my neck of the woods, I'll share some finished product. Thanks again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom