New member - Long time indoor Hydro grower

towjam

Good afternoon, My job prevents me from saying too much about myself. But I hope to get some advice on modifying my equipment to meet my needs. I have been out of the game for a few years but now that I am back home I am discovering things like cloning boxes that were not redialy available 15+ years ago when I first started using a cool mist vaporizer to keep my plants humid under a dome.
I have read how Oregon State is taking an attitude of this being just another crop like apples ore wheat and I just hope my state follows their lead.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums, where anonymity is king. Unless you post your personal info, or take a picture showing too much... You'll be fine sharing what you feel like sharing, hope to see how things are going. Let the brainstorming begin...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Welcome to the forums, where anonymity is king. Unless you post your personal info, or take a picture showing too much... You'll be fine sharing what you feel like sharing, hope to see how things are going. Let the brainstorming begin...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Just following Snidrajsed about and agreeing with everything he says. :) welcome

:welcome: towjam, everyone around here is pretty friendly and helpful. We will only know what you will choose to reveal, so no worries. Good luck on your journey.

Back
Top Bottom