New Room, New Lights, New Strain, Organic, Super Soil, DIY COB Setup

Hey Freezy
I’m currently in the process of building a grow shed. I was wondering if u could let me know what u are happy with and what u would have done different. I am growing in an Under Current system with a mix of HPS and LED. I have a flower room and veg room I will be doing. Thanks for any input.

Amazing job brother!! I could emagine the production you will get every harvest, im just a little guy still learning the ropes and going into my second germination process which the first ones all dyed i think because i handle them to much and nicotine; but im waiting on my second set of 12 seeds from very credible seedbank with top of line genetics they should of actually been hear but the holliday and that morone shutting down the USPS for the death of some one i truley didn't care for messed everything up for me or has some things delayed..but i love getting on the 420 forume and learn from some of the best in world;and i can see you are just another one of the great one on hear that i enjoy learning from.... I will be following you;so do your thing..❄OGFROSTYBUDZ....Salome✌

Back
Top Bottom