New Southern Oregon Coast grower

Flybye

Hello all. I've been gleaming info from all you guys for months now behind the scenes. Very helpful! Thanx to all. Figured it's time to join up.
Now that recreational weed is legal to grow in Oregon i figured I would try my hand at it again. I have not grown sense the 70s, yes, I said the 70s.
I built a grow shed outdoors on my deck. Small 5x7x7 fully insulated and air tight except for the passive intakes. I am using two 400 watt COB style LED lights. Heated when neaded.
I'm currently in the middle of a Bubba Chunk SCROG grow. 2 1/2 months in. Just flipped to flower about 2 weeks ago. I've never grown inside under lights. Learning as I go. What I've learned so far has been invaluable. These mistakes will never happen again. I seem to have the kinks worked out now as this site, you guys, have guided my way wether you know it or not. Haha can't wait to finish up so I can start my next grow with what I've learned from All of you. Thanx!

This style of growing is far from the Columbian Gold and others I grew outdoors so long ago. It's been a blast figuring what my plants are telling me.
Looking forward to this forum and the wealth within it ✌️

Now that recreational weed is legal to grow in Oregon i figured I would try my hand at it again. I have not grown sense the 70s, yes, I said the 70s.✌️
Gee what do you know, this story sounds vaguely familiar :high-five:Though I grew in the 70's and 80's. Not sure about you but I know I forgot a lot of the skills over the years but am picking them back up along the way. Sure is a great feeling to look into your garden and not have that fear of Johnny Law breathing down the back of your neck isn't it.
Looking forward to seeing your set up.

From a fellow Oregonian.
OG

Have a journal started and uploaded. just not sure how to get it into my sig or publish publicly

Welcome from another OryGun grower here. I also grew in the 70s, and 80's and 00's and now... legally in 2015! :cheer:

Thanks ShiggityFlip! I did just that and would enjoy your company along the way. I think I've found a home here. Feels nice and Cozy with all you fine folks. Looking forward to the wealth within All of you

Why thank you Mr Am4zin I did just that. I can't say it enough, very cozy hear with you fine folks. Glad your along for the ride.

Back
Top Bottom