New to the site and fairly new to growing

Jik Jikkles

420 Member
Afternoon folks,

Any fan of the ganja is alright in my book. not sure what to say other than I hope to learn from this here forum an possibly make a few real compadres over our love of the bud. Dont really have my own space sadly to grow yet but I've got a green thumb an the itch to do so. Got 2 seedlings currently so we'll see how things go

Attachments

• 20181004_120224.jpg
    20181004_120224.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 103
Welcome to 420mag !!! Like GR said lots of great helpful growers here you just have to show an interest ask questions , and listen. If you do people here will help as much as they can. Enjoy the neighborhood!!!

Jik hello welcome to 420 magazine. We can help you scratch they itch and let’s get those two seeds growing. So how are you going to grow the plants?

Triploid right outta the gate. Not bad I think its a sign.

See your plant with the 3 (instead of 2) true leaves and cotyledons?? It's the larger of the 2 seedlings. That's a mutant.

Very rare too.

Lots of folks think its Whorled polytaxy (spiral leaf arrangement) and some think its a genetic mutation = extra copies of chromosomes.

At any rate you have a winner right there! Specially if its a male. What seeds are these??

Ok your gonna give soil a try. Good... I'm here to help.

You're gonna need a bigger pot eventually.

What lighting are you using?

BTW - you chose wisely on which seedling to up pot.

See your plant with the 3 (instead of 2) true leaves and cotyledons?? It's the larger of the 2 seedlings. That's a mutant.

Very rare too.

Lots of folks think its Whorled polytaxy (spiral leaf arrangement) and some think its a genetic mutation = extra copies of chromosomes.

At any rate you have a winner right there! Specially if its a male. What seeds are these??

At the moment just using outside light but the problem is I dnt really have anywhere i can take them that I'm a 100% comfortable with the care their gonna get...just seeds I got from a friend recently not sure the strain..thanks for the info

Alot been going on so I haven't been keeping up with the exact measurements N everything just watering making sure to keep an eye on them. Gonna be moving then to a friends so I need to build another spacebuckets for the smallest one but I'm feeling good about them.

Attachments

• 20181024_143519.jpg
    20181024_143519.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 20181024_143526.jpg
    20181024_143526.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 98
Hi there Jik and welcome to the forum! Make sure to do your research and ask questione and your plants will have a better chance of making it.
I wish you all of the luck with your first grow! :goodluck:

Very rare too.

Hey @bobrown14 bobrown so thats what u call it? A triploid??,
Seen them a few times and thought they might be lucky girls. We crossed GSC and purple valley og. Got seeds and saw a few with that triat!
So u recon its a rare thing?

Will do...probably look into getting some quality soil this weekend along with some worms.
Worms always a winner in organic grows.
Add lava dust.
Worms convert it to be up taken by plant easier.
U gonna love it.

Back
Top Bottom