Newbie Grow

Just keeps getting better, happy to say my birthday present today is a nice grow tent from the Mrs happy days so will be getting set up shortly and keeping the one I have now as a veg box/mother plant box

Here's how she's doing... still need a name for her as I noticed a lot of people give names to there plants

420-magazine-mobile1846948130.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1297099248.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can start LST now, though I'm not sure there is really any benefit from starting prior to 3-4 nodes since the stem is still so flexible at this point that she's easy to train.

ok if you start on 3rd to 4th node to top her.. she needs less time to recover.. it you go later...you need to add grow time to your schedule ( about a week or 2)

The autos is a different story,, some say top here some say dont

They grow their own phase and topping might actually harm them since you don't know from which parent they took their genes...

Definitely coming along nicely now still trying to set tent up for it to move into also seedlings have all sprouted quite proud so far with 100 percent germination so far still have 2 seeds for myself as the 3 seedlings where for a friend to start off then passing them on
420-magazine-mobile1705461088.jpg

420-magazine-mobile200776255.jpg

As you may see one seedling has only come out with one round leaf but still seems to be growing will get updated pics as they grew quite a lot in the second night

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi man! I like your grow so far, you have it all under control. The topping can be done now. Do you know how the plant grows? About lateral and terminal buds? How the bud sites react to light? If not, go read something about it, there is whole section dedicated to the plant's growth. You can check my journals, where I do some training and topping. Also bury her up to the first seed leaves, so she grows roots from the stem and get some blue and yellow sticky traps if there is a possibility of some flies flying to your plant. I recommend PH meter of some kind to check you PH of water and runoff water. Feel free to ask about anything, keep it up and happy growing! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom