Newbie Grow

Quick update all is well in my room lol really excited now not long left now
420-magazine-mobile1926165848.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She might be building roots. The growth rate pretty much fluctuates. She looks good do not worry. :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Thanks peeps, just planted 2 juicy lucy autos about 10 mons ago in 17ltr fabric pots to save time on transplanting.

This time i wont have the hot weather killing the seedlings of in my loft and now experience will help these 2 alot now also

Will be getting my AN overdrive this week also, already have bud ignitor and big bud to get going along with my ph perfect gmb

Marvelous, you keep her happy! Good job, nice pictures man! Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Ok so i just done some counting on weeks and my lil kandy kush is at 9 weeks now and from what i have read should have been havested by now am i doing something wrong as its an autoflower currently have them in a 20/4 light cycle do you thing a should put it on a 12/12, dont really want to as i just popped a photo in there wonder woman although it hasnt popped yet i dont want to mess with light as wonder woman is my first photo to play with

An auto doesn't need light change. And the 9 weeks is sale talk from the people selling usually.. I have my AK auto set for 11 weeks.. But your auto will grow buds when ready as long as she has enough light :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom