Nibec's Single Plant CFL Kalashnikova SCROG

Nope, not like yours green.

I'm not sure what happened to mine, Iv been running her at a low ppm, though it could have been ph related at some point, or maybe mag def.

But like I said, it's only on 2 flowers, and has been like that for a couple weeks with no progression. So I'm not too worried.

That most certainly looks like a Magnesium deficiency, CalMag should sort that out :)

I had a calcium lockout/deficiency :p ha ha

:peace:

This looks like the problem :)

Magnesium is one of the easiest deficiencies to tell… the green veins along with the yellowness of the entire surrounding leave is a dead giveaway, but sometimes that’s not always the case here. In case you have one of those where it doesn’t show the green veins, sometimes leaf tips and edges may discolor and curl upward. The growing tips can turn lime green when the deficiency progresses to the top of the plant. The edges will feel like dry and crispy and usually affects the lower leaves in younger plants, then will affect the middle to upper half when it gets older, but It can also happen on older leaves as well. The deficiency will start at the tip then will take over the entire outer left and right sides of the leaves. The inner part will be yellow and or brownish in color, followed by leaves falling without withering. The tips can also twist and turn as well as curving upwards as if you curl your tongues.

:peace:

I figured so, that's why I dosed it with a large amount of Calmag when I first saw it. And it hasn't progressed. So I'll just continue giving it a couple ml of Calmag when I top up her nutes. And hopefully all will be good.

the last few days have turned from buds, to christmas trees! :p shes getting fat.

about a week left. going to check on my trichs, and if most are milky, im probably going to top up with just water from here till chop, let her finish off what she can of the nutes left in there. then last 3 days, strictly water, and drop the temps to 58F (2 of the 3 days will be straight dark)

hopefully ill get some nice colors out of her :) apparently from my research, this strain likes to throw out the red color when the chlorophyll starts to break down, and purples on cooler temps. so im hoping for both :)

yup looks good, looks real good!
cany wait to see some pre chop and some trimmed pics!:)
good for you my freind:cheer:

ill get some up tomorrow, got a busy night ahead of me!

like i said shes slowly getting weaned off the nutes, down to 600pm now.. by next weekend im assuming she will be around 300-400, and starting to yellow. and soon as i see the trichs where i want them, she'll get 0ppm, and 48 hours of dark.

going to do a slow dry, that was reccomended to me, takes about 2-3 weeks before they hit the jars for curing, but apparently it works amazingly.

i figured, i never flush my soil (using chem nutes) but i only give them water for the last week. so by letting the ppm drop on its own, without actually changing it, will probably do very close to the same thing. the guy who gave the info on the drying tequnique, also does this with his hydro (just drops the ppm to 300-500 in the week before chop), and never gets chem taste, but just to be safe, im going to do the flush for the 3 days at the end anyways.

she matured pretty quickly up to this point, now seems to just want to keep packing on weight, and the trichs and pistils have almost come to a stand still on maturing... so, i might have over a week left. still sitting about 50/50 clear/milky. once i get 90% milky she gets the axe :)

going to need one too... her stalk is just over 1" in diameter :) ill have to snap a pic of that too.

as promised.

DSC0001316.JPG

DSC0001114.JPG

DSC0001019.JPG

DSC0000519.JPG

DSC0000123.JPG

Scrog is where its at:)

Another little update.

She's getting close, about 3 days away from week 8.

Swapped out her flower nutes for straight RO + 200 ppm calmag 2 days ago. As of today she's starting to fade on a few leaves, and shes swelling up big time.

Probably about 4 more days of light, then she gets her dark period, and the chop :)

I was going to let her taper off on the nutes on her own, but, she stopped eating.(10 ppm a day) so that kind of signaled to me that she's ready to finish up. Still drinking lots though.

Trichs are 85-90% milky with maybe a few percent starting to amber. Hoping for 10% on chop.

Those are some sticky flowers you've got there nibec! :dreamy:

I wish you the best during your harvest/drying process. 2-3 weeks is a long dry!

indeed it is... but if it does as good of a job as its been described to me. its well worth the time. the guy that has given me the procedure has been growing for over 20 years... and experiemented with many different techniques. and swears by it. so i pretty much HAVE to try it out...

ill be quick drying a couple of the smallest buds,

hang drying about a quarter worth,

and using his procedure for the rest.

that way i can sample them in the worst form, and then compare it to hang dry, and his way.

do you think that 48hrs is going to be like christmas eve for a 6 year old?

Apparently white widow strains respond well to it. But yes. Yes it is. Lol.

Most strains it does nothing for. But I read somewhere that it
Helps remove starches from the leaves that build up durring the day.

Figure it can't hurt. So why not give it a try.

Apparently white widow strains respond well to it. But yes. Yes it is. Lol.

Most strains it does nothing for. But I read somewhere that it
Helps remove starches from the leaves that build up durring the day.

Figure it can't hurt. So why not give it a try.

I first did it with a bag seed sativa, had another I just chopped to. the one in the dark was completly different. more sticky and the tops were tighter. so I have done it since:)

well.. to a great job opertunity... i have to give up my hobby.. and unfortunately my stash..

wet weight came to 490 grams... so after drying probably about 1/4 pound.

unfortunatly in my haste... i forgot to snap pics, and instead of letting it go to waste... i have donated it to an old friend of mine, who is also a card holder, and uses it for her cancer. so at least it wasnt a waste.

ill see if i can get some pics of it next time i see her.

so unfortunatly... due to testing, i shall be hanging up my hat. and saying farewell to this hobby.

if the owners ever decide to change their mind about it, or if i lose the job (knock on wood that doesnt happen) i may return... but alas this is goodbye.

i may still swing by to help people out, or just bullsh*t.. and this is the first place ill be if i ever get the oppertunity to take up this hobby once again.

the good news, is this is the dream job i have always wanted.. and if that comes at the cost of giving up this hobby... i choose the job. sorry guys.

good luck and maybe cya down the road.

well.. to a great job opertunity... i have to give up my hobby.. and unfortunately my stash..

wet weight came to 490 grams... so after drying probably about 1/4 pound.

unfortunatly in my haste... i forgot to snap pics, and instead of letting it go to waste... i have donated it to an old friend of mine, who is also a card holder, and uses it for her cancer. so at least it wasnt a waste.

ill see if i can get some pics of it next time i see her.

so unfortunatly... due to testing, i shall be hanging up my hat. and saying farewell to this hobby.

if the owners ever decide to change their mind about it, or if i lose the job (knock on wood that doesnt happen) i may return... but alas this is goodbye.

i may still swing by to help people out, or just bullsh*t.. and this is the first place ill be if i ever get the oppertunity to take up this hobby once again.

the good news, is this is the dream job i have always wanted.. and if that comes at the cost of giving up this hobby... i choose the job. sorry guys.

good luck and maybe cya down the road.

this is a sad day here at:420:
but a man has to do what is best for home and family.
glad to have been here for the ride and would hope that you keep in touch.
just a shame after you got so good at doin the grow thing.
hope you enjoy your new career and that it only goes up from here :peace:

Back
Top Bottom