Niwashi's First Grow

I think so if you have 3 weeks or less left. Reason for thinking this is plant looks really green and if you have a harvest in 3 weeks I would expect plant to be fading some. I will be watching to see what others may think here also @Scrogdawg

Thanks @JustMeds

I should have held off on the overdrive.

Does anyone have experience feeding dry Koolbloom and Overdrive for more than a week? I have been running dry KoolBloom for the past 2 weeks and added in overdrive 7 days ago. The nute timing was what was making me think about switching to a lower ppm ripening mix with no Dry Koolbloom and overdrive as the only additive.

I’m not against the added time to let this girl fill out, just want to make sure I’m feeding her correctly!

I am not in hydro so am not certain of the speed of flush effects on the plants. I think you are in the harvest window now. Let's look at the worst that could happen at this point. You get no more amber during flush, you have a more up buzz. You get a continued turn to amber during flush, you get a nice balance buzz and if the change speeds up you have a more couch lock effect.

Looking again at the pic I don't see a lot of fading in the leaves. I would be going for just water. I want the plants to convert as much as possible to sugars and get it out of the buds.

Thanks @JustMeds the flush has commenced. Yesterday, I pumped out as much as I could and then added straight tap water back. after letting the system circulate for 10mins, my PPMs were at 300. This means aprox 150ppm of the mix is old nutes as my tap water is aprox 150ppm.

Checking back a few hours later, the PPM had risen up to 500. I will check again later this afternoon, and most likely exchange out with fresh water.

Hey Everyone!

So after a week of drying and 2 weeks curing she’s all done! All said and done, I yielded about 70 grams. Nice smooth smoke, feels like a pretty balanced hybrid.

Thanks for everyone’s help and support.

@JustMeds @Scrogdawg @Grandpa Tokin @BigBearNTexas @dynamo1 @Jack420 and many others made this a successful first grow for me. I couldn’t have done it without all of your support!

Thank You!

Niwashi

Looks awesome! Congratulations! It just gets better and easier from here on out. Very nice work.

Back
Top Bottom