NoDirtWeed's No Dirt Grow

i love trichomes. . . dont you?

Thanks guys. For those of you that missed the video the final weight in was 6.3 oz Not a shabby first hydro grow. Of that 6.3 oz there is only about 1.5 oz left. Amazing how many friends you have all the sudden when you have an assload of weed. lol

awesome bro i cant belive that u got that much of that do u know how much ur biggestn bud weighed.. well im hoping for a nice lil harvest shit i hope i at least get an O alltogether.. so i finally tried my bud i taste amazein very good kinda fruity dunno:goof:

Awesome b. As far as the largest bud I think it ended up being that very top fatty mutant looking bud. It weighed in at .4 oz once dried with a length of 14" and a 5" diameter followed by the one I was holding the pepsi can behind at .28. Didn't measure size on that one though.

you cant tell untill you go to flower. . . if they have little round things where budding usually occures then its male and you want to get that shit out of there. If they are little pisltes growing then they are female

quick question. . . If you have a plant and it turns out to be a male is it more likely that your other plants will be male as well? a friend told me that the male horamone spreads to the other plants. . .

i knew that mutch. . . just was unsure about the horamone stuff. . . thanx nodirt!!

lol. . . about the polination that is. . . took me a while to edit that post. . .

nice budz!!! can't wait till mine get crystals!!!! w00t! :peace: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom