NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

NDW

That jar looks great!!!

What type of seeds/strain are you wanting to grow next?? Give us something to think about for your next grow!!

Nocuous said:
NDW

That jar looks great!!!

What type of seeds/strain are you wanting to grow next?? Give us something to think about for your next grow!!

Well, after the move and once the two clones are al little further along I will be doing my next grow with purchased seeds. I'm looking to grow 2 strains when the time comes. One will be more on the sativa side and the other more on the indica side. I think for a sativa I will go with Skunk Passion and for my indica Northern Lights x Big Bud. I reserve the right to change my mind though. lol If I happen to find a place that sells seeds for trainwreck I'll go for that in a second, or if my cousin can get ahold of some clones of similar strains for me, then I won't be bothering with seeds and the male/female risk involved.

And thanks Teg, I still can not believe I was this succesful with my first grow. Can't wait to see your harvest. :bong: We'll have to meet up and trade. lol

you could get the femenized though, they might be a little pricey but theyre female for sure and the strians ive seen feminized look delicious lol

Yeah i don't know if I can bring myself to pay that much for seeds though. I don't know, it's definitely something to think about.

Back
Top Bottom