NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

NoDirtWeed4Me

Hey everyone just thought I would follow the trend and post a grow journal.

I'm groing in a 50% peet, 25% perlite and 25% soil mixture.
I'm growing one in soil and one hydro to see how I like each one.
I am watering once every 3 days and every other time I give it a dose of Thrive. It is just from bag seed but the weed it came from was pretty strong so I figure it can't be too bad unless it turns out to be a hermi. I figure I'll post a pic on it every week and see how it goes. I would post pics of the hydro too but it's not a very good comparison size wise due to the fact I started it 2 weeks later. It will be usefull afterward because I can compare the progress from day of sprout . Let me know if you want to see pics of that one too.

Three days since it sprouted.
Day8.JPG

10 days
Day15.JPG

20 Days
Day24.JPG

28 Days Really comming along!!
DSCF3972.jpg

I used a set of 4 20watt Natural Light Flouros for untill it was about 8 inches tall then I switched to outside daylight hours and 400watt HPS inside at night to keep up the 24 hour light. It seems to really like the combo of light. Healthy, so healthy I think I might have to flower in not too long, and it hasn't even been a month since it sprouted, I don't have room for a 6 foot plant. It's already 18" tall and growing like and inch or two a day. Amazing. :biggrin:

really nice. :cool:

At what hight do you guys think I should move it to flower if I only want it to get to between 3 and 4 foot at harvest time? I can do some tying over but not too much, I don't have that wide of an area I'm growing in right now. Next grow I'll have alot more space. Thanks for any advice you can give. :adore:

I think I'll do it in a day or 2 I've gotta get my flower room ready. Or could I just leave it outside? There's 8 or 9 hours of true dark right now, is that enough? There is some ambient light outside because I live in a big city but not too bright. Or do I need to tarp off part of my closet for a lightproof area? I can't believe how fast this is happening! I was expecting atleast a couple months till flowering. Thanks for everyones help. :biggrin:

if u want to flower it now u need to take it inside.. for the flowerin room try to have it dark as possilbe out side is differnt the light from the moon isnt relly light it is a refliction from the sun that puts off light ,... dunno if i said that right but hope u got it lol :joint: .. the plants grow fast it is such a beatiful process alright man peace out grow on .. lookin nice :bong:

you need to decide whether it is an indoor or outdoor plant, see how your leaves are drooping? Your probably causing too much stress on the plant, either that or it could get worse, thats how you get spider mites and other harmful insects into your grow room.

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
you need to decide whether it is an indoor or outdoor plant, see how your leaves are drooping? Your probably causing too much stress on the plant, either that or it could get worse, thats how you get spider mites and other harmful insects into your grow room.

Thanks for the warning man. I hadn't thought about that its just been getting so hot in my apartment lately that I was trying not to have to run the hps all day. Seemed like a good way to keep our small place a little cooler and save a bit on electricity bill. But it's worth it to have a healthy plant and eventually a constant cycle of self suficient buds. Can't wait for that to happen. :grinjoint: Thanks again P-420

I think I am going to wait a few more days before flowering and see if I can get those leaves to perk up. I didn't know that that it was abnormal for the leaves to hang down a little bit. I mean the leaves get so huge so early that it seem that they would have to sag a bit just from the weight. Thanks for the warning. As I've said this is my first grow so I really don't know what to expect. As far as the sum of what I know (from personal experience, not just reading the cool forums here and other tutorials) is that if the plant is green and growing everythings ok. I've read about other problems but haven't experienced them so don't know what to look for. So now that I've blathered on more than long enough, I'll say thanks just one more time and then go smoke another bowl, go to bed and dream of swimming in a pool of my own homegrown tastey buds.

yeah looks pretty healthy. i would also decide on if in or out. i also would stop with the superthrive alittle before flowering because ST durring flowering decresses yeild and maybe potency.

Back
Top Bottom