NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

Thank you thank you. I'm so excited I'm gonna have to go get fucked up just to settle down.

Another shot
ItsaGirl2.jpg

Like I need an excuse.

congratulations bro like I said before can't wait to see some huge ass buds. its truly a beautiful plant you've got. Awesome and good luck with the rest of your grow. Peace!

Ok two more days and pistils continue to show everytime I look. Also, she put on 6" of hight since yesterday. Is that a little much? I had just raised the lamp two feet 2 days ago and this morning the plant was only 8" from the lamp. I raised the lamp again but that is as high as I can put it. Definitely gonna have to tie this girl over. I don't know if you can tell from the pics but she is now over 3 foot tall.

Day45.jpg

Day452.jpg

Day453.jpg

thats what happend to me once it was in flower damn she flew up to like 3 1/2 foot and then got root bound.. dunno i Pmed u talkin about clippin u should clip it next time man the whole closet would be filled out and insted of 1 main cola u would have 4 and mayeb not as tall .. but still man lookin good :bong:

Awesome!

Thanks guys I'm pretty suprised how well this is going for my first time.

blacturboteg420 said:
thats what happend to me once it was in flower damn she flew up to like 3 1/2 foot and then got root bound.. dunno i Pmed u talkin about clippin u should clip it next time man the whole closet would be filled out and insted of 1 main cola u would have 4 and mayeb not as tall .. but still man lookin good :pimp: :bong:

I know I should have done that. I definitely will next time. :allgood:

blacturboteg420 said:
i would slide the plant over to the left a lil the top is going to start to go up again .. once it gets use to being tied

I know it's hard to tell from the pic but I have it under the light. The hoods far right edge is lined up with the tip of the plant's top. when it turns back up it will be perfectly under the lamp. :cool: Thanks though b420. :)

Thanks I'm sure trying. There are so many ways that people do each thing that it's hard to know who's way to follow. So I'm just trying to pick and choose what sounds best to me. So far it seems to be working out OK. :allgood:

getting light all over the plant evenly is best, thats why I might put up some lighting tracks to keep the lights moving over the plants continuously next grow soon as the clones are ready and some minor adjustments to the room are completed.

Back
Top Bottom