NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

Your guys' replies. lol. I posted and by the time I clicked on 420 times forums to go check some other threads, P420 had already posted. And by the time I clicked on the thread to see what he had written you had posted. Crazy shit man tripped me out. But I'm pretty fucked up right now so pretty easy to trip me out. :bong:

Ok just gonna do one for today. She is comming alomg nicely. :biggrin:

Day53.JPG

Yeah it bushed out like a motherfucker didn't it? I showed a pic to my friend where you couldn't see the bottom and he's like "Shit man how many plants is that?" lol I told him just one and he freaked out. I'm pretty impressed. :biggrin:

I know I know not supposed to take clones after you start flowering but it was so low and a late sprouter so it wasn't going to do anything, and I wanted to try cloning anyways. I think it will still sprout legs. I clipped it, powdered it in root hormone, put it in a dome, misting it and under 24 hours of a flouro that is practically right on top of it. It has already perked up and looks just like a little plant grown from seed, like 3 or 4 weeks old. I'll put pics of it up tomorrow. I think once it has sprouted roots I think I'll veg it for a week or 2 and then stick it in with the other plants and flower it. :peace:

yeah i dunno what happens when u try to clone when in flowerin but i know u arent really sopposed to do it.. if it work fuck yeah thats awesome :tommy: but that would suck if u cloned it and it was a male.. but dont get me wrong that would be even better if u cloned it, it worked and it was a female..

Back
Top Bottom