NoDirtWeed's No Dirt Grow

Ok I think I've mentioned this a couple times but a few weeks ago I took some clones from the hydro. Well, what happened with that was that I took the clones, gave then the root hormone and stuck them in rockwool in a large tupperware container with celephane over the top, and put them under mild floros. Over the next week I kept spraying them, making sure they were plenty hydrated through the period where they wouldn't have any roots. Over that week the first 2 died and the last 2 looked like they were on their way out. So I gave up and told myself that I would just try again after the move. So I unplug the light and the fan and just close it up and leave the last 2 plants in there figuring they were gonners. 12 days pass by with them in there with no light, no water, etc. and these ladies have not only managed to grow a shitload of roots, but they have managed to grow about an inch and a half, and get this they are stark white. So what I do is take them and put them rockwool and all right in the soil in a couple of pots. Then I stick them in the light and leave them be. It's been 4 days since that miraculous day and I'm happy to say that, while they are not yet the most beautimous of plants they have their color back and are looking nice and strong and put on about an inch of growth today.

Survivor #1
Clone1Day23.jpg

Survivor #2
Clone2Day23.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok here's a clone update and maybe I'll have a hydro update a little later.

I know the bottom leaves look like crap, but those are the ones from when they were in the dark. But all the new leaves are crazy healthy. On both plant there are a ton of pistils, eben though you can only see them in the picture of clone#1.

Clone #1

Clone1Day25_3resized.jpg

Clone #2

Clone2Day25_7resized.jpg

Ok so I've been neglecting this girl as far as photos lately so I'm gonna go a little nuts. The brown parts on a couple of the buds, that you might or might not be able to see in some shots, are because she grew so strong that she broke free of her tie-downs and bumped the glass in front of the light, which is probably a couple hundred degrees. So, they cooked. Only on a couple spots so it's not bad, but still annoying. Anyways, here's the pics.

HydroDay78Bath.jpg

HydroDay78.jpg

HydroDay78_Closeup2.jpg

HydroDay78_Closeup.jpg

HydroDay78Sprite.jpg

Lovin the second shot man, she's so sexy. Lucky guy you are. :adore:

wow i didnt even notice the soda can..lol

Yeah I know!! Crazy shit, that's why I was like shit nobody thinks that is as cool as I do? I mean shit some of these buds are bigger than my entire harvest from the soil grow. Thanks filla.

damn man, thats some nice shit. I'm inspired! :Rasta: I'll be finishing my grow room this weekend hopefully. :allgood: Can't wait to start my first Hydro grow.
I'm going to be coming to you and p-420 with alot of questions during the process. :biggrin: I'm keeping a journal with pics through out the build and grow. check it out. If you see somethin wrong let me know. much appreciated and keep those pics comin!

Clone update. They are about 18" now and doing great. All the beautiful little buds starting up. I love this shit.

Clone 1

Clone1Day31_1.jpg

Clone1Day31_5.jpg

Clone 2

Clone2Day31_1.jpg

Clone2Day31_4.jpg

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Yeah thanks P I think I'm getting addicted to growing. lol

I totally agree growing is addictive just as addictive as trying new and different strains, that is my favourite part of it right now. That's why I got 7 different strains now, lol. :laughtwo:

Hey thought I would update with some Hydro shots as well. The buds are looking real good. I'm just hoping that she is ready for harvest by next friday because that's my move day and there is no way I can move this girl. Sorry the quality of the pics aren't top notch but you know how the HPS is.

HydroDay82_1.jpg

HydroDay82_2.jpg

HydroDay82_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom