NoDirtWeed's No Dirt Grow

I know b I'm dying to smoke this bud. Can't wait to see how she turns out. And the yield, I'm really curious about what the final weigh in will be on this girl.

Hey everyone almost harvest day. She's sitting in the dark in nice fresh nute free water and she's going to stay in the dark from last night at 7pm untill 7pm tomorrow night. Trying to push the maturation just a little bit. The it will be time to chop, trim, and hang. I took a sample nug from this plant 4 days ago and this morning it was dry enough to smoke and it was some of the best tasting bud I've had. And it's got quite a kick to it. Just a little nug got me and my wife pretty fuzzy. :biggrin:

Well I took a few shots and thought I would share.

One of the little nugs on the plant. Thought it showed the frosting nicely. But when it's this small you just can't see it well.
Yummm.jpg

Into the fresh water and into the dark. The plant doesn't look as big as it actaully is because I'm a really big dude. 6'7" 310 lbs. lol
Carrying.jpg

My cat Ganjie had to come in and keep me company while I was changing the water.
Ganjie.jpg

lol yeah he's not only a stoner but he thinks he's a dog. I just had to take my 2 gallon water jug from him because he was carrying it around in his teeth.

Ok I know I said that I was waiting untill tonight to harvest but I forgot to turn off the timer so the light came on this morning. So I went ahead and chopped her down and just finished trimming her down to size. There was ALOT!!! My scale is packed away already so I can't weigh it yet, and I will get the scale unpacked in a couple days, untill then my best guess is that I have about 2+ lbs of trimmed, undried bud. If it dried in the same manner as most bud and looses about 3/4 of it's weight in drying then I should end up with around a half pound. Once I got in to trimming I was really amazed at just how much bud there was. So what I did was after trimming all the bud I trimmed off al of the smaller buds and stuck them all in a large Jack in the Box bag and hung only the main colas. The bag ended being about half full, kinda pressed down a bit and that is all just straight bud. Then I ended up with 11 main colas with some real weight to them. There where a couple that will easily be over an OZ. a piece once dried.

Ok well here are a few pics from harvest.

DSCF5639.jpg

DSCF5636.jpg

DSCF5642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom