NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

The buds will fill in nicely maybe a 60-70 day strain ? Also if you find the buds are still airy further down the track it may be the humidity. I'm pretty sure humidity causes buds to be a little fluffy because they are fighting of mold, creating air pockets. But i may be wrong.

brushtail

Hey another pic update............ She's filled in nicely and I think she'll be ready for harvest in a week maybe 10 days.

SoilDay83.jpg

You need to be careful!! She looks like she is going to come out of that room and in to the next...maybe even break a window!!! J/K Looks great!

Oh and I forgot to ask you...how bad is the smell in the room/ house? Think you could have company over and they not notice? Just wanted to know....

Nocuous said:
Oh and I forgot to ask you...how bad is the smell in the room/ house? Think you could have company over and they not notice? Just wanted to know....

My wife is always burning candles, incense, etc. And there is alot of ventilation in the room. When people come over we just close the door to that room. If someone opens the door though after it's been closed for a while there is no avoiding or confusing that smell, candles or no candles.

On another note I trimmed the hell out of this girl this morning. Any leaf that was dead or dying came out. She looks a little funny but you can really appreciate just how much bud she has now. Check it out.

Day84_1_977305.jpg

Day84_2_574324.jpg

Here's all the leaves I trimmed off.
Day84_3.jpg

Thanks P420 just kind of frustrating that she doesn't have much as far as trichromes to be able to tell when she's ready. My 8 weeks of flowering is up next next week so I think I am going to start flushing now and harvest middle to end of next week. She just seems to be on her way out.

If I had some way to add a poll this late in the game I would but I can't so I'll just ask for a HIGH or NIGH. Here's the situation. I'm thinking of harvesting today. I haven't fed nutes in about a week now, because I only feed every other feeding, so it just worked out this way. Just after taking the shot that I'm posting my cat jumped on it an broke a couple branches and damaged the main stalk. About 50% of the pistils have changed, I can't go by the trichromes because this strain has little trichromes to speak of. I have a party this afternoon so if I'm going to do it today, then I need to do it pretty soon. I'll give an hour for everyone to respond, I know not much time, and some will be left out of the vote but what can I do. :grinjoint:

DirtReady.jpg

So what do you think? She ready?​

I would say go with it now. 50% is a good number. See, this is why I hate cats!

Back
Top Bottom