NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

lol b I'm sure you'll do fine. I'd take it as enouragement that it's taking so long, you're gonna end up with all females. My good juju is rubbin off on you. lol

damn, that is gorgeous i have a question tho. how do you get all those branches to form mine just dont do it and i dont understand, its just one stalk with buds groing at the base of each leaf. i cut the top off on one and all it did was make 2 branches like that it just seemed like your came outta nowhere i dunno please help me

gbrebory420 said:
damn, that is gorgeous i have a question tho. how do you get all those branches to form mine just dont do it and i dont understand, its just one stalk with buds groing at the base of each leaf. i cut the top off on one and all it did was make 2 branches like that it just seemed like your came outta nowhere i dunno please help me
It's because I tied her over making her top bud about level in hight to the lower branches. That way the lower branches get all the light they need to become productive buds. :biggrin:

Hey here are the pics I promised.

This is what the mite looks like.
SpiderMite.jpg

These are the little white dots I was talking about. They are actually little dead parts of the leaf caused by the mite feeding from below the leaf.
SpiderMite2.jpg

The little fuckers. Sorry I had to say it. :peace:

Yeah there are less of them. I had to search for one this morning when I was taking the pics, but they are mostly under the leaf so there are still alot of them. The damage they have done so far isn't too bad, I just don't want it to get bad. What I've been doing is every time I go in there I run my fingers over each leaf top and bottom, knocking the buggers off or squishing them. Hopefully that will speed things along.

Yeah kinda there are a little less today, it's not like a pesticide that kills them all right away though. Smokey said it takes like 10 days.

You know what? I split the two bowls, that I got out of this little, stuby, immature branch, with my wife and I am pretty fucked up. This shit is great!! I can't even imagine what she is going to be like when she is fully mature.

SmokinMyGirl.jpg

SmokinMyGirl2.jpg

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom