NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

Ok I've got an assload of pics for everyone and if it's too many for you tough luck and if you like it your're welcome. :peace:

Day75_1.jpg

Day75_2.jpg

Day75_3.jpg

Day75_4.jpg

Day75_5.jpg

Day75_6.jpg

Day75_7.jpg

:allgood:

Beatiful shots as always. Looking so sexy. Loving the 1st & 7th ones... BOMB

SoCal Stand up :goof:

Looking good man, I think it's safe to say you'll be stocked up for the winter. You should just kind of hibernate in a cabin in the woods in front of a log fire with your bong and big bag of buds. I'm stoned and that sounds nice. :grinjoint:

How Can U Tell When U Have Spider Mites.

And They R Looking Very Good Man Good Work.

When they get advance you will have webs in your buds and little white dots all over your leaves. Catch it early by looking for the little fuckers under the leaves like b said.

What a nice grow thread!!!!! Ever time you post another pic I think....."look at that!!! and this is bag seed" I bet these pics would make the guy that gave you the bag very invieous. I also love the fact that when he first started this you could see a flip flop here and carpet there....now he cant even fit her ass in the camera!!!!

any guesses what she came from?? Strain wise??

Carp948 said:
Very Very nice Bro, to lazy to look back. What is it? :hmmmm: Sorry bout those little bastards to Bro. You'll handle them. :peace:

What is what? The formula for the spray? If so it's 1/4 teaspoon cooking oil, 1/2 teaspoon of dish soap, 1 quart of warm water. Put it in a spray bottle and spray on your plants above and beneath the leaves for 10 days.

If your asking what the little fuck bugs are, they are spider mites.

Nocuous said:
What a nice grow thread!!!!! Ever time you post another pic I think....."look at that!!! and this is bag seed" I bet these pics would make the guy that gave you the bag very invieous. I also love the fact that when he first started this you could see a flip flop here and carpet there....now he cant even fit her ass in the camera!!!!

any guesses what she came from?? Strain wise??

First: Thanks for the complements and I'm glad your enjoying the grow. :biggrin:

Second: I know bag seed ain't that sweet?

Third: Strain wise I would guess that it is a sativa/indica mix more towards the sativa. I'll have a much better idea once one of her buds is burning in a bowl. :bong: :biggrin:

very nice NDW4M,can't wait to see them at harvest, your gonna have some nice buds.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Ok I've got an assload of pics for everyone and if it's too many for you tough luck and if you like it your're welcome. :peace:

Day75_1.jpg

Day75_2.jpg

Day75_3.jpg

Day75_4.jpg

Day75_5.jpg

Day75_6.jpg

Day75_7.jpg

:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom