NoDirtWeed's No Dirt Grow

wonton said:
question: my friend just started an 18/6 dark period...but she cracks the door letting in a little outdoor light...although she tries to keep the plant elevated and away from the light, also using some dark covering to further diminish the light...please help

Ok lets me see if I am reading this right..?
You went to 18 hours dark and 6 light right..?
Was you 24 hours light befor changing to 18/6..?
I need these answers... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

Yeah and what's the reason your friend changed the light? Also these plants prefer either absolute light or absolute dark. Anything in between, but especially flickering light, stresses them out. Tell your friend to get a tarp and staple it up around the plant so that it can have absolute darkness, then they can role it up during the light period.

Matanuska Valley said:
As I tell every 1...
I am always here I just don't post...
I like looking and this thread helps every 1 here if they want to Grow @ 420
Thank you...

MV...

Thanks again MV. I try to answer everyone's questions in my grow journals but this is my first grow so I'm pretty new to this as well, I've just read alot. It's definitely nice to have the help of an acomplished grower such as yourself. :adore:

Check it out!!! I know it is a crappy pic, the angle with my camera in relation to the light sucked. But fuck an A I finally got a shot where you can see the trichromes. And this is without a magnifying glass. Just a straight shot with my camera.
She still has a ways to go but here they are.

Trichromes.jpg

:adore:

P.S.
Those of you with slow connections(no I'm not gonna say it Carp) I changed all the pics from early in the grow to pull from the 420times gallery. So, they should load alot faster if you feel like going back and remembering the days when she was just a babe. lol

You shouldn't adjust water that is in with the plant. Adjust the whole thing every time you change out the water and when you are adding water between chagouts adjust the new water before you add it. Other than that leave it alone. The plant waste will change the ph of the water but not enough to hurt it as long as you are making a complete change every 2 weeks.

Very nice, I'm very stoned so I can't talk much. Yeah, sexy. Fuck, I wish I had a Boston Cream doughtnut. Yeah, nice trichomes. Mmm..

i wish i had some of that bud lol

Hey just got a few good shots yesterday so I figured I would share.

HydroDay71_1.jpg

HydroDay71_2.jpg

HydroDay71_3.jpg

:allgood:

Just absolutely massive buds. I can't believe this girl, still like a month left ot flower. What is this girl gonna do with 4 more weeks of development??? lol

o wow holy shit it seems like the 8 weeks was allready up..i didnt know u had that much time left when u were askin if u should chop it down 3 weeks will make a big difference. did u ffix the broken stem and if so how?

Dude that was the soil grow. lol Keep it straight bro. :cheesygrinsmiley: The dirt grow is 3 weeks ahead of this girl.

blacturboteg420 said:
o wow holy shit it seems like the 8 weeks was allready up..i didnt know u had that much time left when u were askin if u should chop it down 3 weeks will make a big difference. did u ffix the broken stem and if so how?

Back
Top Bottom