NoDirtWeed's No Dirt Grow

I'm not doing shit with it lol. It's just going crazy. I want it to slow down and bush out. Maybe now that it's up with the dirt grower it will slow down. Same distance from the light and all. I hope so, cause it's gonna be a pain otherwise.

Jesus NoDirt, at least make the effort to get your plants off the juice. :biggrin: :goof:
(Steroids, for those who know not)

^^^ lol Andrew I've told her time and time again but she just wont listen.

I did some training of this girl a few days ago and now she is at the same hight as my dirt grow. The buds are starting to form and she is looking very happy. Check it out.

HydroDay53_1.jpg

HydroDay53_2.jpg

HydroDay53_3.jpg

:allgood:

See how quick I replied, lol, I was just WAITING for these, lookin' good.
:adore: :grinjoint:

It's not stopping!!! It's trying to take over my house!! lol j/k but it is still growing like crazy. I keep on having to tie down a new branch every day. Here's some pics of how she is coming along.

DirtDay71_HydroDay56.jpg

HydroDay56_1.jpg

:allgood:

Beautiful man.. I hope mine turn out half as good as yours! :adore:

If I had let it grow straight up without the daily tying I think it would be about 7 foot by now. And thanks for the offer to save me from Attack of the Killer Kannabis, but I think I'll manage. lol

Hey a little update on this girl. She's still growing like she is on steroids. You can probably see where a few branches are broken from having been tied over so many time I just bent it too far one day and snap. They are fine though even the snapped branches just turn around and start growing straight up again. This is oficially the ugliest female I have ever seen. lol All the bends,the leaves are all confused because of being bent one way then the other, some are actually growing in a spiral. There are a crazy number of bud sites on this girl though. This strain has obviously been bread for yield, I can't even imagine what she could have done if she had grown outdoors. The base of the stalk is about 3 inches around, it looks like a tree trunk.

Anyways today was fert change day so I had her in the bath for a little bit. And took some pics.

HydroDay63_1.jpg

HydroDay63_2.jpg

HydroDay63_3.jpg

:adore:
adore2.png

Back
Top Bottom