NoDirtWeed's Dirt Grow

The size of your plant has got me worried lol.. What did I get myself into? And I have 2! Beautiful plant man. :grinjoint:

Looking great! I have a few more questions that I couldnt find in your thread because Im finally gonna start growing this Friday! Im gonna end up doing a dirt grow because of space and money contraints, also seems a shitload easier.

1. Are you still only watering once every 3 days? About how much water do you give it each time?

2. What size pot is it in?

3. Where did you buy Thrive?

4. Are you using any CO2 for flowering?

5. Are you circulating air under the HPS?

thanks bro

Any addition tips or warnings you have gained from your experience up to this point that you havent mentioned yet would be awesome too.

blacturboteg420 said:
dunno man carp had a plant bigger than that and i think he got 2 1/2 Os
Yeah but mine is only in it's 3rd week of flowering it still has a long ways to go. And those secondary colas are filling in real nice. I think it's going to be a good producer. We'll see. Any more guesses?

Andrew86 said:
The size of your plant has got me worried lol.. What did I get myself into? And I have 2! Beautiful plant man. :grinjoint:

You'll be fine, just flower them early and they will stay small. You've seen p420's right? I think his ended up only being about 2 feet tall at harvest. Just the bigger it gets the more you yield in the end. :biggrin:

o dont get me wrong bro u are going to have a great yeild.. fine i know what u want me to say, your going to yeild more than carp lol j/j well guess what no one has P420 beat lol anyways bro ull yeild good maybe 3 o's that would be nice.. but anways grow on bro and your doing a great job. :allgood:

SaltyJustice said:
Looking great! I have a few more questions that I couldnt find in your thread because Im finally gonna start growing this Friday! Im gonna end up doing a dirt grow because of space and money contraints, also seems a shitload easier.

1. Are you still only watering once every 3 days? About how much water do you give it each time?

2. What size pot is it in?

3. Where did you buy Thrive?

4. Are you using any CO2 for flowering?

5. Are you circulating air under the HPS?

thanks bro

Any addition tips or warnings you have gained from your experience up to this point that you havent mentioned yet would be awesome too.

1. Are you still only watering once every 3 days? About how much water do you give it each time? I am now waiting to water untill the 4th day sometimes to give the top few inches of dirt a chance to get really dry. Then I water it with a gallon of water with nutes aimed for blooming. I'm actually using my hydroponic nutes for this now. She really seems to like it. Also, every other watering I take her into the bathtub and flush her out to prevent any buildup of salts in the soil, then give her the usual nute feeding after she has had a chance to fully drain.

2. What size pot is it in? It's in a 7 gallon pot, plenty of room.

3. Where did you buy Thrive? Thrive I bought at home depot but stop using it after flowering starts. But it is great for veg development.

4. Are you using any CO2 for flowering? No I'm not using any CO2. I know that it helps to increase yield but it has alot of air circulation and I visit my plant alot and breath on them and you breath is 4% CO2 which is a helpful amount of CO2.

5. Are you circulating air under the HPS? I don't have any air going directly into the HPS but I have one of those powerful hurricane fans that sit about 3 feet from my plants and blow from the floor up the plants and to the light, keeping it planty cool. Which is also helpful for CO2 because CO2 is heavier than the rest of the air in the room so it settles to the ground and gets blown through the plant help deveopment and growth. The force of the fan slightly shaking the plant also helps it's stem strength.

I think that is about it. Let me know if there is anything I missed. :allgood:

Damn good info there! Sorry I ask so many questions, Ive read a couple guides and watched that mr green vid 3 times and theres so many specifics left out in all of them. Im just really worried that Im gonna spend a shitload on growing only to fail and have no money left to try again :laughtwo:

you are doing a great service with your journals :adore:

I can't fucking wait.. :goof:

Why aren't there any more PICTURES?! Killin' me here. Quit bustin' my balls.

Ok so more than a few minutes. I got a little snap happy taking pics. lol :goof: But here they are. I drool when I walk in and see her now. lol :adore:

Day68_1.jpg

Day68_2.jpg

Day68_3.jpg

Day68_4.jpg

Day68_5.jpg

:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom