Noob and need help with first grow

Thank you. I just ordered the light and I am pleased that I found this site and all the great wise knowledge. From all of you happy growing and may we all grow that sticky icky goodness
Solid choice

Saying that, now I look back my NL auto didn't have the typical wide indica leaves either. She spent her whole life in a 5" pot and gave me an ounce.
IMG_20191005_101410_DRO.jpg
Very nice looking plant

Okay now I got one more concern people do this so many different ways some people don't even do it at all.so in curing should there be any light exposure to the product itself or is it good to be kept in a dark area. I get the concept of burping it for 10 minutes once a day .I've just noticed that certain people use green lighting any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Okay now I got one more concern people do this so many different ways some people don't even do it at all.so in curing should there be any light exposure to the product itself or is it good to be kept in a dark area. I get the concept of burping it for 10 minutes once a day .I've just noticed that certain people use green lighting any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.
Keep it in the dark. A cool dry cupboard. Light and heat will degrade it over time.

Thank you. I just ordered the light and I am pleased that I found this site and all the great wise knowledge. From all of you happy growing and may we all grow that sticky icky goodness
Nice one. You'll see the difference for sure. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom