Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

You got this Noobb and we will help you before any misshaps anyways most of the people on this site are really knowledgeable and O.C.D. when it comes to these lil cannabis ladies so dont even trip as i like to say. We got your back.... Lets Go!:passitleft:

:yummy::goodluck::rollit:Come on noob...lets not have to change the title to.
FIRST IN 11 YEARS..LOL
think you have the whole board on here ready to help you.
Dont sweat it.put them in the dirt and thell grow like weeds..
they always do..
good luck on your grow..if you need help just ask but think you have more than enough..maybe to much.

:rofl: Good one old school.

I feel very lucky and appreciative for all the great people that stop by to bang on the fence of my patch of dirt. I'm just gonna try to do as little as possible to mess these plants up. They are tough. I know that.

I do have a journal still trying to figure out how to post in when I post something but figuring out how the uploading pictures worked I've had enough lol.

I will have to find it and check your out. It will be easier for people to find and help you if you put your link to your journal in your signature.

From a noob to a noob congrats on the seeds mate, I'm glad the wait is finally over! Now the wait for the germination starts... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mitchazzle, you can check how to put a link in your signature here: How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig

Thanks StillANoob. It's all a waiting game. This is my patience class. You don't mind so much when you lose a bag seed plant. But when you lose one from a seed that cost $4 or $10, it's a bigger deal that only adds to the anxiety.

I posted the same answer without the link. Yours is better.

You got this Noobb and we will help you before any misshaps anyways most of the people on this site are really knowledgeable and O.C.D. when it comes to these lil cannabis ladies so dont even trip as i like to say. We got your back.... Lets Go!:passitleft:

:passitleft: Thanks Nasty. I'm glad you're here. I will need you whenever I rock some hydro. I've always wanted to try the Capn method.

He used to be a member here. He grows hydro drip to waste in grodan croutons and he has a particular recipe with GH nutes. He grows monsters. He uses beneficial bacteria in his reservoirs for flower which is recirculated along with his nute solution. its supposed to be simple if you follow it to a T. Who knows with the amount of variables this plant presents

So I went to my hydro store today to buy some things. One of those things was a seedling heat mat. My seeds went in the glass over 48 hours ago so 75% of the seeds popped open. I got home at around 7 and placed the plates with the seeds on them on top of the heat mat. I wanted to see if there would be a difference. I went to dinner, came back home, smoked a bowl or two or three. Then around 11:30, I got up to check on the seeds. They all popped with little tap roots sticking out. Surely 4 hours of being on top of the mat didn't accomplish this, right?
Popped them in soil very carefully tap root down. Gently covered the seeds and gently watered the top of the already moist soil. Under the T5 they go.

image9484.jpeg

:woohoo: Seeds with tap roots in the dirt!!! :party: :slide:

Let the fun begin Noob. :hug:

Awww..... Why not? :passitleft:

So I went to my hydro store today to buy some things. One of those things was a seedling heat mat. My seeds went in the glass over 48 hours ago so 75% of the seeds popped open. I got home at around 7 and placed the plates with the seeds on them on top of the heat mat. I wanted to see if there would be a difference. I went to dinner, came back home, smoked a bowl or two or three. Then around 11:30, I got up to check on the seeds. They all popped with little tap roots sticking out. Surely 4 hours of being on top of the mat didn't accomplish this, right?
Popped them in soil very carefully tap root down. Gently covered the seeds and gently watered the top of the already moist soil. Under the T5 they go.

image9484.jpeg

:welldone::high-five::bravo::theband::passitleft:YAY!!!! It work for you!

Back
Top Bottom